Police find Puppy Killer

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Well that's good I guess.

Still would have wanted to see what 4chan would do to the *****...
Who says they still won't? They seriously trolled the abuser of Dusty the cat for a while before contacting authorities.... If the internet gets a hold of her I wouldn't be surprised to see a few death threats find their way to her house, at the very least.

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
VampiresDontSparkle said:
slowpoke999 said:
I hope she spends one month in a male maximum security prison,1 month being tortured in a Guantanamo bay style prison,and put on Death Row,it being televised nation Wide and allowed internet circulation.
That... is horrible. Disgusting, even.
Thanks,but I was being generous at the time.

SloLynx

Aug 29, 2009
I understand she's only 12 years old, but she is still young enough to understand the consequences of her actions. I doubt it's all the parent's fault, people still fail to understand that some kids are just evil. Spoiled to the point that they do extreme stuff like that out of shear boredom

Still, it could be just a said familly story, but I suspect it's the girl's fault.

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Why do we give a shit? Hadn't we all established that society sucks already? Get the fuck over it, it's just a child.
slowpoke999 said:
I hope she spends one month in a male maximum security prison,1 month being tortured in a Guantanamo bay style prison,and put on Death Row,it being televised nation Wide and allowed internet circulation.
Jesus christ dude, this is a twelve year old girl! All she did was kill a puppy, what you want to happen is worse than anything she did. I fear for your family.

May 28, 2009
I suppose Daddy one day said, "I hate puppies and want them to die." The little girl just wanted to make her dear papa proud after all. Henceforth, it's not her fault, it's Dad's.

Seneschal

Blessed are the righteous
Jun 27, 2009
I hope she gets a FINE for ANIMAL HARASSMENT! (Yes, the overblown punishments here are ridiculous. I'm a realist. Just because she harmed something cute does not mean she harmed something valuable, as far as the law is concerned.)

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
See, now it would be fucking horrible to find out her parents didn't know ANYTHIGN about this and the girl was hiding it from everyone... Sucks to be them

WestMountain

Dec 8, 2009
From article
Animal rights activist Velimir Ivanisevic told a local newspaper that the parents should be held accountable for the girl?s actions. He added that the girl obviously needed help and that the incident was merely proof that today?s society is ?sick?.
Of course it's the sick society's fault with all their violent movies and games that a 12 year old throws puppets into a river.

*sigh*

There's something wrong with the girl not the society!

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
liamlemon7 said:
Also let me be the first to say i hope she rots Criminal scum
From what I understand, she violated the law, and can pay the court a fine or serve her sentence. Her stolen goods are now forfeit.

Seriously, though. Now everyone can put this behind them and get over it.

slowpoke999

Sep 17, 2009
Mad Stalin said:
slowpoke999 said:
VampiresDontSparkle said:
slowpoke999 said:
That... is horrible. Disgusting, even.
Thanks,but I was being generous at the time.
So you're okay with pedophelia animal abuse is a no go, right..
It depends if the party involved is innocent or not,those puppies were,that girl wasn't, she knew full well what she did and blaming it on her parents/society/videogames/whatever will just make excuses for more deranged loonies to come.She was also obviously enjoying killing them,proving she is truly a monster and must be destroyed XD

PoliceBox63

Apr 7, 2010
Furburt said:
Right, well, that's over. Good riddance to her. Can we get on with our lives now?

Sorry, it's just all this furor over this seems a bit out of proportion compared with the rest of the shit going on in the world.
One shitlet at a time, Furburt.

Sixties Spidey

Elite Member
Jan 24, 2008
In other news today, millions of people are still dying in deeply flooded areas of Pakistan as usual."

Why is this the impression I've been getting reading this? Animal cruelty is wrong, yes, but this has nothing compared to other sicker acts committed against animals, and yes, humans.

You gotta cauterize the wound. Place the ***** in an asylum everyday for the rest of her life, and when the time is right, have her viciously mauled by a massive fucking German Shepard in live Television all across the globe.