Police Say Adults Shouldn't Own Animal Crossing

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
Is this the same thing as saying you cant walk into a Chuck E' Cheese on your own unless your 18, and at that point you just have no real reason to walk in there alone and without (or really with for that matter) your parents?

Besides, why cant you? thats like saying you cant own a cell shaded zelda game. Or a pokemon game. Or a simplistic mario game. This is reaching into communistic levels of government authority.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Vohn_exel said:
This is stupid, in my opinion. I mean seriously, the game isn't like that. I played the original game once on a Gamecube that my friend owned, and it was no way some kind of tool for pedos. However, I will note that I did leave a message for my friend's mom to read (it was her game, his gamecube) that said "You smell like cheese, feet, and underarm hair." She doesn't talk to me much anymore...
Wow, dead thread is necro'd...

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Well, I guess I have to throw away my copies of the first one for the cube and wild world.

I think these people don't know very much about the game, and they just want to add fuel to the humongous "video games are evil" file.

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
So does that mean anyone over the age of 21 that watches anime is a pedophile?
.......Shit.........my future looks dim.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
WHAT DID THEY JUST SAY????? NEVER MOCK ANIMAL CROSSING!!!!!!!! It's the parents own damn fault for letting their kids play online anyways, and if animal crossing is out when i'm 40 so be it im playing no matter what!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
See kids? This is what happens when you Missouri.

Holy fuckin' thread necro batman!

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
lacktheknack said:
Vohn_exel said:
This is stupid, in my opinion. I mean seriously, the game isn't like that. I played the original game once on a Gamecube that my friend owned, and it was no way some kind of tool for pedos. However, I will note that I did leave a message for my friend's mom to read (it was her game, his gamecube) that said "You smell like cheese, feet, and underarm hair." She doesn't talk to me much anymore...
Wow, dead thread is necro'd...

Oh I didn't know it was dead. I saw it at the bottom and read it, and then commented. Looks like at least a few people hadn't seen it either.

Miumaru

May 5, 2010
This is why stupidity should be an offence worthy of death.

What about me though? Im an "adult" who owns AC, but I got it before I was. Do I count?

Eventually owning anything fun will be an offense, since it could lure kids. Plenty of young boys like football, why is no one stopping that butt patting predator fest?

ayuri

Sep 11, 2009
have they ever tried to connect on wii its hard as can be you need the wii stuff personal codes and a lot of luck

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
That seems equivalent to banning kids from FarmVille because only adults play it, therefore it must warrant a "mature" rating.

linkzeldi

Jun 30, 2010
ironfist86 said:
i think missouri should take it a step further. screw the video game, i don't think adults should have any contact with children whatsoever. it is the only way we can be absolutely sure no sneaky pedophiles do them harm. let them fend for themselves, i mean, look how well it worked out in "Lord of the Flies", right?
Epic Sarcasm!