Poll: #1 game you want for 2010

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I Am Alive should be on that list... if they do that game right it could be a classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjotBGdo3fk

Jul 9, 2008
RebelRising said:
Mass Effect 2, definitely. I'm really excited to see what they bring to the table this time around.
*hangs head in shame* I guess you are the biggest ME fanboy. I said Alpha Protocol.

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
Mass Effect 2, definitely. I'm really excited to see what they bring to the table this time around.
*hangs head in shame* I guess you are the biggest ME fanboy. I said Alpha Protocol.
Hey, we can both be equally flamboyant ME fanboys. ;) But what about Alpha Protool? I don't much about it - is it that Wii game?

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Assassins Creed 2. The last one was a lot of fun. And I'm also looking forward to God of War III which I believe will be released next october, assuming they get it done on time (10/10/10 apparently, they do like the repetative numbers).

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Thoraxe_The_Impaler said:
Excited for Mass Effect 2, FFXIII, and Assassin's Creed 2. Also a new Ico game would be nice :)
There's a new Team Ico game in development. chances are it'll tie in with the storylines of Ico and SOTC.

Jul 9, 2008
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
Hey, we can both be equally flamboyant ME fanboys. ;) But what about Alpha Protool? I don't much about it - is it that Wii game?
No, it's PS3, 360, and PC. It's a modern day spy RPG, with very similar elements to Mass Effect. A thing I find cool is that they make a point of never penalizing a player for not putting points into a specific skill, they just reward them for doing so. For example, if you aim at a guy's head with a pistol, he's getting hit no matter how much skill you have. It's just a matter of the amount of damage/recoil/reload time.

Also, they give you the same amount of points for sneaking past someone as for killing them, good for stealth gamers like myself.

EDIT:Linky [http://www.sega.com/alphaprotocol/us/info.html]
EDIT2:Looking at the site, it's actually apparently coming out this month (boo for bricked Xbox). Yay! I can still be a ME fanboy!

RebelRising

Jan 5, 2008
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
No, it's PS3, 360, and PC. It's a modern day spy RPG, with very similar elements to Mass Effect. A thing I find cool is that they make a point of never penalizing a player for not putting points into a specific skill, they just reward them for doing so. For example, if you aim at a guy's head with a pistol, he's getting hit no matter how much skill you have. It's just a matter of the amount of damage/recoil/reload time.

Also, they give you the same amount of points for sneaking past someone as for killing them, good for stealth gamers like myself.

EDIT:Linky [http://www.sega.com/alphaprotocol/us/info.html]
EDIT2:Looking at the site, it's actually apparently coming out this month (boo for bricked Xbox). Yay! I can still be a ME fanboy!
Actually, I've heard of that (I was thinking of the Conduit, nevermind). It's by Obsidian. I read a sizable article of it in OXM (yes, I still receive them in the mail), and it looks very interesting. I'm still going to wait until after its release to see if it's good on its promise.

Jul 9, 2008
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:
orannis62 said:
RebelRising said:

EDIT:Linky [http://www.sega.com/alphaprotocol/us/info.html]Sounds reasonable. And, oh, you've got your old avatar back! In all honesty, I always preferred that one.
Actually, I've heard of that (I was thinking of the Conduit, nevermind). It's by Obsidian. I read a sizable article of it in OXM (yes, I still receive them in the mail), and it looks very interesting. I'm still going to wait until after its release to see if it's good on its promise.

phar

Jan 29, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
phar said:
Yep everything there im looking forward to.

Apart from Assassins Creed.. Poor game imo. Never figured out why people like it.
There's this thing called PERSONAL TASTE.
As in, "I thought Halo was boring, but that's not to say others don't enjoy it."

Anyway, Assassin's Creed 2, Mass Effect 2, and Elder Scrolls 5 would be nice, I guess.
Well its clearly my PERSONAL TASTE that im not a fan of the game at all. Most people put it up on a pedastal, yeah some aspects of it were good but there have been far better games before and after Assassins creed.

kokirisoldier

Apr 15, 2008
Can I say one thing?

When are they going to make a "good" Star Fox Game?

I miss that franchise so much.

It basically made my childhood.