Poll: A dilemma

J4RD

I didn't pay for this?
Jan 4, 2010
Depending on the number of flammable things around, I'd either recommend killing it with fire, or killing it with a lot of fire. Make an example of it to its little cockroach friends.

Fwee

Sep 23, 2009
Get a can of compressed air and turn it upside down to spray the roach, which will release whatever that really cold stuff in the can is. Basically you'll freeze the little shit and you can do whatever you like. Either just take it somewhere you can smash it or just let it sit in the sun and thaw out somewhere far from your home.

deehadley

Jul 4, 2011
Buy a dog, that way the dog has to make the moral choice and it'll clean up if it does choose the violent option.

Sgt. Dante

Jul 30, 2008
Give it a coating of deoderant, scoop it up in a small shovel/scopper of some kind, mini trebuchet.

the deoderant keeps it from running quickly, and makes it surprisingly aerodynamic, then just toss it as far from your place of residence as you can. if you can get it across the street it's basically not your problem anymore.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
Let it go. Even better, take it far away and leave the bastard there.

That way, you're rid of your rascally roach[footnote]I feel like a Looney Tunes writer right now[/footnote] and he gets to continue being alive. Yaaaaaaaaay!

Or, if you're like me, have someone else do it cause you're slightly insectophobic!