Poll: Accuracy...Do you care?

GoldenRaz

Mar 21, 2009
I try to be accurate while I spray 'n' pray, if that makes any sense. That's why I use the Steady Aim perk for pretty much all my custom classes in MW2. Makes the P90 a near-unstoppable killing machine, capable of hip-fire headshots from almost a dozen metres away.

RabidusUnus

Oct 7, 2009
In games, not really. If iut goes down and i used less than a whole mag, im okay.
But in real life i pride myself on being a good shot. (At targets.)

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Trivun said:
I'm British like Sean Connery, not American like Shane West, so I don't shoot all over the place and hope to hit something (cookie for reference). I aim then shoot. Maybe that's why I'm such a good sniper in games...
League of extraordinary gentlemen?

Although the quote for that is: If you can't do it with one bullet, don't do it at all.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
melee is where its at. and if your not accurate with melee combat, then your as good as dead. I dont know how many times i've been in a knife fight with someone on CODMWF/2 and t always comes down to who hits first. if i have a gun like a machine gun or an assault rifle, i like to fir in short bursts. its still accurate, but it has the insurance of the spray if you know what i mean.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
I subscribe to the Ork philosophy of if you fire enough bullets, eventually you're gonna hit something

Boom129

Apr 23, 2008
i dont go for 1 shot 1 kill, i focus on killing the target before i get killed so yes i try to be as accurate as i can, but its not my biggest priority

VashtaNerada

Jul 23, 2008
I try to be accurate..and I love it when they tell you your % at the end...because its kinda of like a game to me to improve on it each time :)

S29 Afterlife

Jun 3, 2009
what about just chucking a 'nade and seeing if the splash damage will get him?

anyway, who ever heard of a spraying Sniper?
seriously.
a sniper it's always 2 shots 1 kill. (i am a VERY bad sniper, but i also like not getting killed.)

Insomniactk

Nov 11, 2008
Aiming is what separates the men from the boys.
It's better for the economy to aim when shooting people too...

Kuranes Rex

Aug 27, 2009
I'm confused by the poll choice of "I use an Uzi (two if possible) what do you think?"

It confuses me because the Uzi has been the most accurate submachine gun for decades and is preferred by multiple foreign special forces around the world because of its accuracy. Yet it seems like you imply that choosing an uzi means you dont care about accuracy; that you just want to spray bullets.

Anyway, for me,it depends on my mood. Shot placement is always very important, but generally I prefer a weapon with a three round burst decent stopping power.