Poll: Action figure owners: do you ever play with them?

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
Every comic book/collectable store is stuffed full of action figures. A lot of them seem to be geared toward adult collectors, being themed after M-rated games, R-rated movies, or nostalgic figures made between the 1970's and early 2000's.

Those of you who buy them... do you ever play with them? I know we all like to pretend we're adults and they're just going to live on your shelf forever, but surely you must slap them together making explosion noises at least a couple times.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Maybe not play with them, but I do like to convert all the bots on my shelf of Transformers to their vehicle/robot modes every now and then.

Flutterguy

Jun 26, 2011
I played with my Sid Vicious action figure, well I mean I torn open the box and replaced his guitar with a hypodermic needle then glued the packaging back together. Got it around the same time I was in high-school and found out us Canadians can get needles, condoms and the like for free. Still hilarious for me.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
No. I must admit I do make swishing and thwipping noises when I re-pose my Spider-Man. I forget how many points of articulation but that thing is very nearly as flexible as you could want, which is really saying something for a Spidey figure.