Poll: anyone here getting MW3?

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Probably, and it will no doubt get traded in 3 months later, as it will probably get boring and stale for me...

However...

If judging by the trailers, and all the juicy info that's been coming of late, this may be the most balanced COD since COD4, which hopefully means they have fixed a multiplayer platform they have been using for years, as it was infected with a whole bunch of bugs.

But i ain't keeping my hopes up, last time i did that i thought Black Ops would be awesome, and it was...Till people found the bugs -.-

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
deadman91 said:
Yep, day one, proerdering it with my next payday. Infinity Ward has yet to break my trust.
Treyarch can go burn in hell though.
I think i may also Proerder this game how do you do it? ;)

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Nah. I just don't find Call of Duty very fun. I will probably borrow it from somebody, though. I like to be knowledgeable when I criticize things, and I can't very well say anything about CoDMoD3 if I have never played it.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
arc1991 said:
deadman91 said:
Yep, day one, proerdering it with my next payday. Infinity Ward has yet to break my trust.
Treyarch can go burn in hell though.
I think i may also Proerder this game how do you do it? ;)
Generally with three pieces of wood, a disused water heater and two prosti-
...Oh wait, I see, that's not what you were trying to say.

HigherTomorrow

Jan 24, 2010
Not on day one, only because I don't have money. If someone wants to buy it for me, I'd play it, but I'll probably wait til the holidays.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Well there's a new Counter Strike game coming out and I don't really want to get both of them, so no, I'm not getting CoD this time. Also I'm getting kind of sick of CoD.

andrat

Jan 14, 2009
Day one, on my birthday. I have it and Battlefield 3 pre-ordered though, so no bias for me.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Mechwarrior 3? I've had that game for ages.

...I refuse to recognize recycled game title acronyms... but I've played enough modern military shooters featuring regenerating health to be completely sick of 'em.

dead.juice

Jul 1, 2011
I'm not buying MW3 because I wanna seem edgy and hip to all the people not buying it either. Also, the rock I live under doesn't have a phone number for me to give to Gamestop.
To be serious, the only reason I'm not buying it is because two of my brothers, most of my friends, and even my dad have already pre-ordered it.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Maybe. Definitely not one day one. I might after a while, since my cousin and his friends, whom I play Black Ops with a lot, will probably get it. But there are other games that I want before getting that one. Although if I wait too long, the next one will come out...

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
I am going to get it pre owned, so I can legally screw with activision.

If they want to give me MW2.5, I will treat MW3 like a patch and DLC for MW2. Adding some nice touches and fixing problems while keeping the same feeling (which many have said it is the same as MW2).

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I guess I will ask for it for Christmas or something, I don't want to pay for it, it looks too boring for a MW game. At least MW2 had excitement.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
I think I'll pass on this one. I've played other CoD games before, but they are not for me. I do not have any real interest in First person Shooter games. I am not into multiplayer.

AlternatePFG

Jan 22, 2010
If the game turns out to be MW2 with some actual balance, than I'll probably be picking it up at some point.

ResonanceSD

Guild Warrior
Legacy
Dec 14, 2009
Country
Australia
Not buying it or BF3 because $100 games can go F themselves and because it's essentially "Call of duty 9, same shit, different title"

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
NO, just rent, I play COD games just like 10 hours, so it would be only be a rental. Also Battlefield 3 looks a hundred times better. I'm not trying to discuss this, i played the second game and it was better, i loved the way you blow up buildings, so if i Buy a "realistic" war game it would be Battlefield 3