Poll: Arcades

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
There's a small arcade in my Student Union, on campus, so HAH! I never go though, I'm usually in the juice bar/bookstore or the main bar...

Moonmover

Feb 12, 2009
No.

Well, a restaraunt that I frequent has a couple of arcade machines that I play with sometimes. Does that count?

Aaah. Rampage with cheeseburgers. (-:

Sinvel

Aug 5, 2008
dalek sec said:
I would but all the ones by me are rather creepy looking and the people in them scare me.
I know what you mean -- one night I was out with some friends and we went to an arcade and there were these guys hanging out the front trying to jump people coming out.. um.. but that's another story.
I'm real nostalgic when it come to old school arcades -- remember ghost n goblins or golden axe? Man those were the days... there was a 7-11 near my house that had a 1942 game.. that with the chili dogs would to last like an hour on one quarter on that thing. I still try to go whenever I can, or when I get tired of listening to people mic spamming on my xbox.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Well there was a gaming centre in my town where you would pay to play games on PS3's, 360's, PC's, Wii's, and other stuff. Well it got closed down, because why the hell go to an arcade when you can play at your friends house for free? I know I wouldn't.

Joselyn

Feb 5, 2009
I love arcades...but they will lead to eventual bankrupcy! They're beyond addictive...