Poll: Are you a Camper

gir001

Dec 31, 2009
When you say camping i gues it depends on the game doesnt it. If its a FFA deathmatch game (I almost never play them) then yes. camping sux so much butt. If your talking about games of CTF or any other of the sort then I say go cry some more. I play alot of DODs and people who ***** and moan about people DEFFENDING flags are normaly the ones haven a cry about other game mechanics "people going prone" "Running and spraying with mp40 or tompson" "someone looked at me with thier mouse and clicked and i DIED". It just shits me to tears when people use the term in a deffend and attack game. It seems to get used most often in times where people fail to assault an enemy base.

oh and yes. spawn camping in any game as we all know is low. Either you shooting out from it or into it

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
My general battle plan in COD:MW2:

Run around until I see someone.

Shoot.

Die.

Run around.

Get shot from behind and then not see the person after I turn around.

Die.

Repeat.

Running through the middle of paths with out any cover anywhere near me and with no actual knowledge of the map is probably a bad thing... Camping would probably work better.

chris11246

Jul 29, 2009
I sometimes try to camp but if i find a good spot but I dont have the patience and I dont camp the whole game just a little while. (If no one comes by within 10 or 20 seconds i usually give up)