Poll: Are you anti-social?

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
It takes time for me to come out of my shell.

I went a whole week without talking in one class this year, and when I finally said something, the two guys sitting next to me pretty much stared. The more obnoxious of the two said "He talked! :O"

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I'm very shy and not used to talking to strangers. I try to avoid meeting new people and am a quiet individual. But around those I already know well I'm fine.

Skizle

Feb 12, 2009
if i dont know the person(s) then it takes me a while to talk to them, but otherwise im normally open to most people. also i dont talk much when i game unless someone asks me were someone was or to point out an enemy advance.

Zildjin81

Feb 7, 2009
I'm kind of shy. But when I'm not I'm almost always very outgoing and the center of attention.

Mcface

Aug 30, 2009
No social problems here, I just have a distinct hatred for most of the people of my generation.

But, I have a cool best friend, and a hot girlfriend.

so it's all good.

Kstreitenfeld

Mar 27, 2009
Well lets just take a look at Urban Dictonary when you search for my home town. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=welland

Now besides that I do agree that I'm a very shy person when it comes to strangers, and I really hate small talk.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
Yes, but more because of a childhood with Aspergers' and less because of not wanting to. I'm so alone...

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I'm a good friend to take to a party. I can dive right into the small talk with strangers but avoid it around friends, preferring intellectual conversations that don't consist of weather or sports. I have a group of close friends and I'm not exactly anti-social, I just expect more from people around me.

Casual setting = Anti-social/ quiet/ friendly

Social setting = Social / loud/ energetic/ argumentative

Acaroid

Aug 11, 2008
Monkeyman8 said:
Acaroid said:
Monkeyman8 said:
+1

I tend not to go up to talk to people, but if they talk to me I dont mind having a chat with them at all! Im really a very talkative person, but i just hate going up to people to start a conversation, because honestly I dont have a need to find out about other people...
that described me to a T.
lol well atleast we know there are 2 of us in this world XD

GHMonkey

Aug 11, 2009
nope, classified extrovert. i'm the guy at the parties introducing all the shy introverts to people. im the the guy that will look to the shy guy at the office and invite them for a smoke.

yosophat

Apr 15, 2009
Well at the risk of sounding racist I am only nervous around black teens with baggy clothes, otherwise I won't talk unless spoken to or if I need some info.

And by the way everyone in the world is slightly antisocial specially to people outside ones kinship.

data_not_found

Nov 12, 2008
I'm only social with the precccciooouuuussssss.

Sorry, just rewatched the LOTR trilogy.

Yeah, I'm kinda anti social, mainly because I have utterly no wish to make more dude friends, and I can't work up the balls to talk to girls :-(.

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
Acaroid said:
Monkeyman8 said:
Acaroid said:
Monkeyman8 said:
+1

I tend not to go up to talk to people, but if they talk to me I dont mind having a chat with them at all! Im really a very talkative person, but i just hate going up to people to start a conversation, because honestly I dont have a need to find out about other people...
that described me to a T.
lol well atleast we know there are 2 of us in this world XD
+1 more. Just shy around people I don't know, then they become my friends and its all good.

Nalarion

Apr 30, 2009
it depends who im with but i can literally be antisocial or the friendliest guy ever, your nice to me, im nice to you, if not, your going to get some of the most passive aggressive damage to your set in life from me

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
I will talk to just about anyone in my general vicinity, but I very rarely leave the house of my own free will, even if a friend invites me over or something, I try and make excuses.