Poll: Are you buying Halo: reach?

TheAmerikahn

Aug 24, 2010
HereForFreeFood said:
I think we should make the purchase of avatar items a capital offense.
What about the Save Carmine shirts? It's for a cause goddamn-it!

OT- I will be purchasing Halo: Reach.
I bought a carmine must die shirt..........he's become like kenny

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Yes I will be buying it eventually. Not sure when but hopefully not too long after release. It could a month after release though if I failed summer school.

HereForFreeFood

Nov 17, 2009
TheAmerikahn said:
HereForFreeFood said:
I think we should make the purchase of avatar items a capital offense.
What about the Save Carmine shirts? It's for a cause goddamn-it!

OT- I will be purchasing Halo: Reach.
I bought a carmine must die shirt..........he's become like kenny
Are you saying that Carmines are only born to die?.. I think you might be on to something.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I've owned every Halo game (with the exception of Halo Wars), and I intend to buy this. About a year or two from now. I can wait.

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
If I get an Xbox then I will get Halo: Reach, and after hearing about some of the game I really want an Xbox. Or more likely I will get my friend who has an Xbox the game as an extremely early birthday present "for him", and then start hanging out around his house a lot more (mind you not in a stalker like way).

TheAmerikahn

Aug 24, 2010
HotShooter said:
If I get an Xbox then I will get Halo: Reach, and after hearing about some of the game I really want an Xbox. Or more likely I will get my friend who has an Xbox the game as an extremely early birthday present "for him", and then start hanging out around his house a lot more (mind you not in a stalker like way).
been there

emm1t

Nov 21, 2009
Halo 1 was great (like monumentally so) but 2, 3, ODST have all sucked so far so... hell no

unicornninja

Aug 4, 2010
I just preordered it like 3 hours ago. I played the Beta and i really liked it. I the EVIL side of me wants to see all the SPARTANS DIE!!!!

P.S. Im appalled that the greatest one of the series want one that poll(by which I mean Halo: Combat Evolved)!

P.S.S(or is it P.P.S). Halo 3 was pretty bad.

PauL o_O

Feb 15, 2009
It's honestly just one of those games you need to have if you want to play with anyone you know in real life... Like outside of the internet.