Poll: Are you "fashionable"?

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
No, flashy sometimes, but not fashionable. I wear a T-shirt with an open shirt over it almost all the time. It hides my neck with the open shirt's collar (I have horrible skin, the worst of which is on my neck) and it fits my movement style. I walk fast and even in public places, If I can find an excuse to jump or move in a manner requiring some agility / speed / co-ordination, I will :p

Tib088

Nov 28, 2009
In my own way.

I like to wear bright colours. Right now I'm wearing a pink and yellow shirt

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I try to look presentable whenever I leave the house. Usually a pair of jeans, a shirt, converse and a waistcoat if I'm feeling smart-casual.
Absolute bugger trying to find clothes in my size. I have the waist of an emaciated pixie.

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Sort of, because Yes I consider myself fashionable, which doesn't imply that I have the money or time to dress fashionable but that I posses the quality.

Then the 'sort of' part where I loop back to 'I consider'.

Fashion is a self expression/art thing, I say bullshit to brands and popularity, It's 'unique and inspired' in my opinion.
No I'm not talking about the crazy themed art shows I'm talking about ridiculous and impractical character designs in say JRPG's for example.

Perhaps Style is the word I should be using but whatever.

If we are talking about brands and popularity then take my sort of and make it an absolute no, twice.

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
It is complicated.

I do like aesthetical clothing, and would like to wear something like that. I do enjoy designing outfits or thinking about outfits, though mostlyuniversally female outfits. Which is an enjoyable part of character design for me.

But I dislike "showing off", and always feel uncomfortable if I wear something that looks good. But I also try to avoid wearing what could be considered really lazy.

So I end up wearing decent clothing, with a secret desire to wear something really elegant.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
In my own way I think. I'm a sucker for retro/rockabilly/greaser fashion, so I'll thrift and sew my own stuff. I'll stick to _a_ style, but probably not what the trendy magazines would try to sell you.