Poll: Are you getting The Goldeneye Remake?

Jonny49

Mar 31, 2009
I'm still undecided myself but I do think it looks pretty cool. Then again, Black Ops comes out next week.

What about you, are you getting Goldeneye?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Nope.
Never really interested in it. Plus, I played Perfect Dark, thought it was 'eh'.

Serving UpSmiles

Aug 4, 2010
Yeah, i mean IGN and other reviewers are saying its great, and i could do with a good shooter on the Wii. Am i the only one who prefers this type of control for my shooters?

viperthejedi

Jan 19, 2010
I still love Goldeneye N64 and I rate it as one of the best if not the best console FPS. But I doubt I will buy it on the Wii as I don't play the Wii much. Plus I have Perfect Dark on Xbox Live Arcade which is basically the original game. I will be giving Goldeneye Wii a go though at a mate's place.

Delusibeta

Reachin' out...
Mar 7, 2010
Nope. It's a Modern Warfare mod. Stay well away from this cash grab and download GoldenEye Source instead.

Arayis

Jul 11, 2008
I'll give it a go, that way if I don't like it I at least know I gave it a chance...

FactualSquirrel

Dec 10, 2009
Nope, it's on the wii.

If it was on computer or a different console, it would be another matter entirely.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Hell no. I have no nostalgia for the original, so upon playing it last year, I saw it for the innovative piece of shit it is.

It WAS innovative. It is now shit.

This is a game playing off of nostalgia, I'm more excited about Blood Stone.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Looks like it would be fun if you're into that sort of thing, but I'm not a FPS fan.

Volothos

Dec 31, 2008
They couldn't even get Bond right. Modern Bond my ass, i don't recall Daniel Craig being in Goldeneye.

jamradar

Sep 13, 2010
Yes i'm getting it. I loved (and still love) Golden Eye for the N64. I still invite friends over to play multiplayer matches to this day.

Egitor

Jan 28, 2010
Yes. I long for more customisability in our split-screen multiplayer match-ups. This just promises to be much more fun when playing with a couple of friends on the couch than CoD:MW2 and Black Ops apparently has no rule customisation at all.

Golden Gun showdown here we come!

Nomanslander

Feb 21, 2009
How is it even called Goldeneye when it has every Bond villain? The fact is the game is just being called Goldeneye because a lot of people had fond memories of the original back in the N64 days and before the Halo-ization of console shooters.

So another words, No! I won't be getting that game. I think the remake will just be some archaic dribble that only the true fans will like, and the rest of us will feel a little too cynical over, and all in good reason.