Poll: Are you going to be buried or cremated?

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
Im gonna be cremated because the thought of my corpse rotting in a wooden box underground disgusts me,

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
"the thought of my corpse rotting in a wooden box underground disgusts me,"

But being burnt to the extent that most of 'you' is actually the box they burned you in doesn't? Right then. At least they could dig you up and take you on day-trips for some time after you'd died, if you were buried.

I think I'll get buried at sea. I hear they give you lesbian mermaids in heaven if you do that.

kingpin827

Apr 10, 2010
I want to be Ambered when i die with whatever i love doing at the time stuck with me in a pose idk which yet and then placedin an easily found location

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
I'm going to be cryogenicly frozen until the future can find a way to reanimate me. Or put my brain in a robot.

Mariakko

Nov 21, 2011
I want to upload my conciseness on to the internet so I can surf forever. Cremated because it seems like a waste of space being buried.

BristolBerserker

Aug 3, 2011
Well either a) I'm immortal or b) I'm having a viking burial which since they burn your boat I guess it's technically cremation.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
Bocodillo said:
Neither, it's the Vikings way out for me.
That's both... lmao

OT:I don't care. I'm dead, I can't possibly care. Do whatever you want with my body when I'm dead.

RaeveSpam

May 27, 2009
I'll let the people I leave behind decide, I couldn't care less what happened to my dead body.
In the end, it's not me who will visit my grave or throw my ashes into the sea, that will be the people who loved me, the people who wants to remember me.

Broknhead

Oct 26, 2011
Faladorian said:
Bocodillo said:
That's both... lmao

OT:I don't care. I'm dead, I can't possibly care. Do whatever you want with my body when I'm dead.
my thoughts exactly. every other plant and creature rots, and becomes part of the earth. why is it so bad?

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
If I can't be buried in a hole in the ground, without a coffin so nature can break my body down and reuse it, then cremate me.

Faladorian

May 3, 2010
Broknhead said:
Faladorian said:
Bocodillo said:
That's both... lmao

my thoughts exactly. every other plant and creature rots, and becomes part of the earth. why is it so bad?
Exactly. And it also has more to do with the fact that I will have no consciousness past death. I will be dead. Make a hat out of me for all I care xD

Angus565

Mar 21, 2009
I'm gonna be cremated, then I want my ashes put inside some cannon balls and fired at a castle in Scotland. Oh and i want all of the cannon balls to have "Balls to the wall" inscribed in them :D