Poll: Are you going to Skyrim's midnight release?

Sarpedon

Feb 9, 2011
Eggsnham said:
theheroofaction said:
No, too many times have I gone to those to find the store inadequately supplied.

Generally I wait for the second or third shipment.

Also, your poll got nom'd,
It appears that he failed with the poll, he didn't click the poll button, he typed it out and put in one too many 'L's.

Actually, it was a number of things. I forgot, for one, that I didn't have to put "Poll:" Myself, and so I editted it out and accidently left in an L. Secondly, I did hit the poll button, and had my choices as "Yep" and "Nope", but Google Chrome decided it didn't like that and refused to load the page after I hit post. So, I was left with a post and no poll.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Yup. too eager to wait until 5pm when my pre-order gets here. No idea what I'm doing with my extra copy, probably turn it into gamestop for credit or something.

Chucky99999

Nov 9, 2009
I'll wait till tomorrow, it's cold and snowing outside. The local walmart have said anything about a midnight release either, so even if they don't have any copies I'll get some shopping done.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Digital Distribution FTW. My midnight release would involve waiting for the game to decrypt itself and then playing it.

That is if I pre-ordered the game. Bethsoft games are always brilliant, but usually after a month or two of patching. Planning to ride out the storm and buy the game when it's cheaper in a month's time.

Oh, and it's been getting the same scores as Dragon Age II. Cause for me to worry.

Mute52

Sep 22, 2009
Yes.
If by "midnight release" you mean "staying at home and pressing 'Play' right at midnight"
Man i love Steam

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
My god do I want to, sadly there isn't a place to buy games in my town and I don't have a ride to get to one. I'd get it off Steam but I don't have a credit card and my laptop probably wouldn't be able to run it anyway. Needless to say I am very upset right now.

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Sarpedon said:
Eggsnham said:
theheroofaction said:
No, too many times have I gone to those to find the store inadequately supplied.

Generally I wait for the second or third shipment.

Also, your poll got nom'd,
It appears that he failed with the poll, he didn't click the poll button, he typed it out and put in one too many 'L's.

Actually, it was a number of things. I forgot, for one, that I didn't have to put "Poll:" Myself, and so I editted it out and accidently left in an L. Secondly, I did hit the poll button, and had my choices as "Yep" and "Nope", but Google Chrome decided it didn't like that and refused to load the page after I hit post. So, I was left with a post and no poll.
Oh, I see. Welp, sorry about that then.

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
I don't care about this game anymore.
Wanna know why?
YOU CAN CRAFT DAEDRIC ARMOR AND WEAPONS.
WEAPONS AND ARMOR MADE FROM A SUPER STRONG METAL IMBUED WITH THE SOULS OF THE DAMNED.
AND THEY MADE SOMETHING BETTER THAN THAT TOO.
[/kinda sarcasm]
I kid (kinda, they kinda made daedric not seem like epic armor this installment, and that means that there wont be just 1 peice of armor).

OT: I'n getting it for xmas, along with my extra ram (i only have a gig right now).

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Won't be able to. parents have to work and I have no way to get to the nearest gamestop without them so I'll wait till tomorrow. it's killing me but I can wait. Tiding myself over with TF2 and Dark Souls.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
I need something to do over Xmas so I'm waiting to sink my teeth (and my hard earned cash) into this outing. If I try to play it now I'll spend every day just thinking 'I wanna play more Skyrim' over Xmas I have more time and the sweet Xmas-time feel. I love playing games around December with a glass of hot mulled wine.

So sadly for my my adventures don't start til alot later. Hope you enjoy it all! I'll still have to go in and sell it tomorrow at like 8am. XP

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
I'm JUST getting around to playing Deus Ex: Human Revolution, so I'm gonna hold off on Skyrim for a few weeks, I'm sure I'll still be able to get a copy, I'm not worried.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
AlternatePFG said:
Never been a midnight release a game before, never will. Getting the game can wait till the next day.
If you're with friends it's kind of fun.
Just an excuse to get out of the house and STS for a few hours with other gamers.

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I have no classes tomorrow, so I'm going to get it and playing for a few hours before crashing. I've got nothing better to do, so why not?