Poll: are you happy with your username.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
I applied to uni with this username as my gmail. I am never EVER changing it... apart from to mock people like on CS:S

"a helpless tramp just killed you" Haha owned.

"you killed a helpless tramp" HOW COULD YOU?

Win-Win ^-^

fissionmoon

Sep 14, 2009
On XBL I'm Gameguy94, I created it a while ago (I was not very creative with names at the time) and recently the name I use here was inspired an incident involving Guitar Hero 4. I prefer this one but am reluctant to pay just to change my name.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Until I think of something better, it's remaining HumanoidCarrot.

[sub]Sasquatch99 was taken...[/sub]

Ben7

Apr 15, 2009
Im happy with all my other usernames apart from my escapist one, a better one would of been Cynical Charm (current steam name) sounds so much more.... awesome.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
I love my username of Timelord91 on my ps3, I thought long and hard about it and it was my second choice as my first was already taken (DAMN YOU TimeLord, whoever you are)

DoctorWhat

v11.1 beta2
Apr 10, 2009
I hate my XBL name... it's too goddam long (crazysm0kybac0n) Once I get enough MSP, I'm going to change it to XBacon360. I've already checked, and it's available, so if it become unavailable because of this thread, I will hunt down and kill you all!

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
GrinningManiac said:
I'm very happy with GrinningManiac, but I voted "No", do you know why?

The question is "are you happy"

The top answer starts with "no", the bottom with "god yes".

I got confused. Please be more clear
I am terribly sorry but I shall have to correct you, the Are you happy is the title of the tread.

the question itself, is would you change your username if you could.

so As the poll says.

no my username is fine the way it is
God yes I regret the one I chose

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
Not really. I let my husband pick it(I forget the reason why), and that was not a good idea. Oh well.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
L3m0n_L1m3 is a great username IMO.

That, and I can't think of anything else I would use.

Jun 6, 2009
I don't mind this name, but after I made the profile, I went, "Oh dammit I have so many better ones!"

BassHeadphones would probably be better than the one I have now.

paulwaggonerftw

Sep 13, 2009
I hate mine. My friend made my account for me and I couldn't think of a name at the time so he chose one for me.

Sep 17, 2009
Cibophobia = Fear of food

i like it :D

For Nautical Honors Society, its not that i like the sea...its a play on words for National Honors Society haha

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I love my username. I use the name AvsJoe for everything. I've been using it for 4 years now and although I don't really care for hockey that much anymore (hence the Avs half), I don't plan on changing it anytime soon.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
I am more than happy with my current name.
It is wonderful to me in so many ways.

Dr. James

Mar 21, 2009
I've not had any desire to change my PSN ID or my Gamertag in the years I've had each, so I suppose I must be happy with my current one. As of January First I suppose I won't be able to say the same about my Escapist Username, though. Damn Uncreativity. :3