Poll: Are you more attracted to women/men of your own ethnicity than those outside it?

fgdfgdgd

May 9, 2009
I'm attracted to both, maybe other ethnicities a little more, but not so much more that I'd date one over the other, it'd be a person-to-person basis.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
While I am attracted to other white people, Indians(from India) are super hot.

Sightless Wisdom

Resident Cynic
Jul 24, 2009
This question may have needed to be a bit more specific. Being a Canadian I don't think my ethnicity is particularly visible, North Americans all look about the same but we have a large mix of genes going on in Canada so it's really hard to tell who's from where. I would say that generally women with my skin colour are more attractive to me, but that doesn't limit me to people with in my own ethnicity because there are a lot of white people in the world. the next thing would be facial structure, which again is very hard for me to see the differences in when I live in a country full of mixed genes.

So really I don't know if I'm more attracted to people of my own ethnicity or not.

Raika

Jul 31, 2011
Yeah, sorry, I think white women are gross and sometimes I wish I wasn't one. From a purely aesthetic standpoint, darker skin is 100 percent more pleasant to my eyes.

Batou667

Oct 5, 2011
I'm white and actually prefer non-white women. Specifically, I really like middle-Eastern and Indian women, right through to African/Caribbean. I can't explain why.

Even among white women I prefer the Mediterranean contrast of dark eyes and dark hair. The traditional fair-skinned, flaxen-haired and apple-cheeked Anglo Saxon archetype just doesn't interest me.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I'm a mutt and I would have to say that mixed races are generally the hottest. I do prefer races that look similar but I suck at telling races apart. Honestly I can't tell the difference between someone who's middle eastern and someone who tans.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Volf99 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Volf99 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
Volf99 said:
Owyn_Merrilin said:
MadeinHell said:
I'd say both. Sadly Redhead Asians are extra rare ;V
They do exist, though -- and I'm talking natural red hair, not a dye job. But yes, exceedingly rare.
??? you mean like as a gene mutation? Or do you mean like some form of pigment disorder like Albinoism?
From what I understand, it's a natural hair color (so probably a genetic mutation; white red heads have read hair thanks to a mutation, after all), but it's incredibly rare. So rare that Google images fails me when trying to find a picture; I get nothing but cosplaying Asians in red wigs.
I realize that red hair is a mutation but it is the most common amongst White European people, and I'm gonna call bullsh*t on Asians having red hair. I'm sure it happens with genetic disorders like how there are people with Heterochromia iridum, but like Heterochromia iridum, just because there are a few people with it, doesn't mean a population naturally has it.
I mean, it may be BS, but I know there's a fair few minority phenotypes in East Asia. Japan has a couple of native Ethnic minorities, one of which has a tendency towards hair that is more brown than black; it's possible either way, is what I'm saying. It could be an urban legend, or it could be real but uncommon.
OH! I think I know who you are referring to, but they are not Japanese (technically). Do you mean the native people on Hokkaido? They are the Ainu people, they are not Japanese (Yamato) but they are native to Japan.
That sounds about right. If that's the group I'm thinking of, though, red hair is probably a minority trait even within that group.

t3h br0th3r

May 7, 2009
I am attracted to attractive women.

its really more about how she is built, not her skin color.

I love black women but i feel no obligation to date them and not any other type of woman.