Poll: Are you normal?

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
There is no real definition of normal other than what we make up. What normal is for me is not for some, none can be normal. Because there is no such thing.

Yes some can say the normal is what society dictates, trends if you will; "conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm" that is a dictionary definition of Normal.

But still the point is normal changes what was normal in 1776 would be consider weird and out of place today. We each have our own normal little world. But that only because we know it we are familiar with our life so we view it as normal.

tangylaser

Apr 15, 2009
to be "normal" in the US you'd have to be a 35-44 mostly white man if u wanna be technical.But normal on an mental level is almost imposable so yes were, all crazy.Muhahahaha

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
in my opinion, "Normal" (or inhuman as i like to call it) is a word i associate with pretty boys, "gangster"-arses and people around those categories.

with that in mind, no im not normal, because people that are this kind of normal is 1 of the worst thing on earth.

i call upon the most hideous creature of the planet!

thepj

Aug 15, 2009
Christemo said:
in my opinion, "Normal" (or inhuman as i like to call it) is a word i associate with pretty boys, "gangster"-arses and people around those categories.

with that in mind, no im not normal, because people that are this kind of normal is 1 of the worst thing on earth.

i call upon the most hideous creature of the planet!

thank you, you have officialy bightened my day. (i will add you to my awesome list)

internetzealot1

Aug 11, 2009
Well, since everyone on this forum is saying that their not normal, I guess I'll have to say that I'm normal in order to not be normal.