Poll: Are you normal?

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
I honestly have no idea.
I get up and put my trousers on one leg at a time, just like pretty much everyone else.

So maybe I am, the only thing that separates me from other people is what's in my mind, and there's bound to be someone out there who thinks like me, so...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
I went though years of school thinking that I wasn't normal. I have to say I was miserable.

The best thing I ever did was stand back and say "I'm not that different, I'm only as different from the next guy is from everyone else. Now get your head out your arse and get your life sorted!"

Chances are your not different, no less than anyone else anyway. Saying you are is quite frankly vain.

dsau

Apr 15, 2009
normal is a very relative term, normal means agrees with most people and are in the majority on a stance in a certain situation. so basically "normal" can be anything as long as most people felt the same way.

for instance in a socity that killed people for stealing, and most people felt it was ok, then it would be considered normal in that society, and the minority is the not normal for not feeling the same way,

when it comes down to it, normal is the majority, weird is the minority.

and no one is completely "normal". some are just more than abnormal than others

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
i hear voices from everywere so no and they keep me from being lonely. i just cant find the voices though and i live in a small town so not many places to look for them. plus im colorblind and have turets syndrome. to anyone who does not know what that means its when you do something that you cant stop often like banging your head or rolling your eyes mostly on impulse.

Aschenkatza

Jan 14, 2009
Is it even possible for normal people to be on the escapist? Most of us are gamers, and we all know we're not "Normal" =P

MikeOfThunder

Jul 11, 2009
You see... it appears that most have chosen 'Not normal' for their option. Therefore... i am going to choose 'Yes, for i am normal'. But because the masses have voted 'No', then the 'No' actually becomes normal and therefore i am not normal because i am different from the rest of what you people have voted...

...There is a certain logic between my words of madness!

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
No way, I'm awesome, didn't you read the other recent post about my awesomeness.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Dayne Gonsalves said:
It depends, everyone has a different perception of "Normal."
Well.. Yeah. Everyone is "normal" to at least one other person. So, everyone should say yes.

marurder

Jul 26, 2009
I find it amusing that at this time 60% of people voted they are not normal. Most also did so without justification on what makes them abnormal..
Does that make them normal now?

hippo24

Apr 29, 2008
marurder said:
I find it amusing that at this time 60% of people voted they are not normal. Most also did so without justification on what makes them abnormal..
Does that make them normal now?
No one is normal, everyone is unique.
There is no constant other than the difference.
What one man does, no other man may replicate. Because we are all, in essence, different.

Unless you view being the same, as being different, than nobody is normal.

Now this isn't universal, there may be "similarities", but no two people are exactly "similar".

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Dunno, to be honest.
Guess I have a few weird quirks.
But I'm not a total freak, I think.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I'm probably the furthest thing from normal, actually. I'm off my freaking rocker. Batshit bonkers. Lost my marbles.

And loving it.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Normal is a relative term. To me, I am normal. To someone else, I may be so far from normal, it isn't funny (to them).

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
By the standards of society- no

By the standards of what I answered on this quiz- quite. Over half of the people taking gave the same answer as me