Poll: Are your parents gamers?

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Apart from sudoku and crosswords... Absolutely nothing to do with any kind of gaming. Or even anything competitive.

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
My dad IS the reason I love gaming.

He got me into EQ when I was 7, as well as games like half life, and quake. Right now he's playing Rift.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
my mom is a casual/wii fitness gamer. but my dad will go out and stand in midnight lines for his shooters. he took my ten-year-old brother to the black ops launch, and then they stayed up playing until about five. he's a bit hardcore. only shooters, though, and i have no idea why.

Grand_Arcana

Aug 5, 2009
My mother plays Mafia Wars, and she pre-ordered Pokemon Black for herself. I taught her everything she knows.

Iwana Humpalot

Jan 22, 2011
Nope, i used to play sometimes whit my dad on ps1 when i was kid, these days i have only seen them play singin-games when they are really drunk. It's priceless.

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
well in black ops my moms 7th prestige trying to get all pro and im only 1st...
and yeah she plays games more than i do

Robin Boeng

Feb 28, 2011
My Stepdads Unreal Tournament team was the 3rd best in the world at one point, gaming at 30 latency from a sick connection. And yes this is the original Unreal Tournament the good one released back in 1999.

spiffleh

Jul 12, 2010
My mom used to be a Nintendo queen! Specifically Mario. She could do full runs faster than I. My dad got tennis elbow from wii tennis. No joke. But neither play games, casual or otherwise anymore.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
My Dad was a casual gamer, he used to play "game games", like Pool, Chess, Scrabble and some kind primitive Settler's type game.

I remember sometimes he used to come into my room at night and play Arcade Pool on my Amiga when he couldn't sleep.

He also made the first games I ever played, programming them on our old Spectrum way back in the early 80's, and he was the driving force behind our family owning computers. He bought the latest models of Spectrum when they were released because he wanted them and wanted to keep up with the market. He also acquired a lot of games for me and built up quite a library of games, so he's responsible for me becoming the gamers I am now.

My Mum on the other hand, isn't into games at all, but it is amusing handing her a controller and watching her try to play a driving game like Forza.

Chani07

Sep 26, 2010
Zuma and Chicken Invaders. That's it. That is all they tried and all they will ever try.

rainman2203

Oct 22, 2008
My mom is all about Bejeweled 3 and Mahjong. My brothers and I got our dad hooked on World of Warcraft, which is hilarious. None of us play anymore but he's still out there grinding.

Tucker154

Jul 20, 2009
My mom plays alot of music gtames like Rock Band and all them,and my dad recently became a CoD addict,so I guess you can say they are casualy gamers

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
My mom plays Spider Solitaire quite a lot when she's at her computer. But that's about it :p

thisisnotsparta

Oct 17, 2008
My Dad has been playing Unreal Tournament '99 off and on since it's release. My mom played Prototype once, if that counts.