Poll: Avatar - Who did you root for

Siberian Relic

Jan 15, 2010
Was there supposed to be a difference? Aside from the design of the Na'vi being completely uninspired, the fact that they were motion-captured and animated based on a complete human performance made them feel just like humans. Same cadence, same expressiveness, same annoying attempts to look/sound/behave bestial and savage.

Doomsday11

Apr 15, 2010
Personally I wanted the human's to brutally massacre all the nav'i and strip mine that planet to the core,I felt no relation at all to the nav'i and humans needed the unobtanium to survive as a race(the industry back on earth ran on it)plus the humans kept offering the nav'i education and a civilised way of life and the nav'i through it back in there races.

sanguinator

Aug 23, 2010
TheCake66 said:
sanguinator said:
@thecake66: youre retarded! the tread-heads in that movie DONT CARE that they can do it,and they probably cant obtain the unobtainium without damaging the tree with their clumsy mining equipment.
No, because if the used expensive precision mining equipment they would still profit 100
fold and save humanity.
And odds are they had it on hand because the Navie could have chosen a diplomatic solution that would've allowed that. IF THEY WERE NOT GIANT DOUCHEBAGS!
if you knew this why were you arguing?