Poll: Average Escapist Age.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
I'm 18, and this is about what I expected from the distribution. Mean at 16-20, unimodal and skewed to the right.

Atheist.

Overmind
Sep 12, 2008
I assumed these results would be pretty close to what they are, though I think you should have divided the age groups up a bit differently. 21, by the way.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
Four seconds old.
This place is bright and scary and cold and I can't stop crying what the fuck is happening.

castlewise

Lord Fancypants
Jul 18, 2010
Monkfish Acc. said:
Four seconds old.
This place is bright and scary and cold and I can't stop crying what the fuck is happening.
Bizzaro Genius Baby in the house.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
What the...

There are people under 10 on this site?

Hell, and I thought I was young for this site.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Stupid teenagers takin' over this site! With all their hip-hop and blings and drugs and... err... uh... communism!

Yes, I'm 18.

frans909

Aug 10, 2008
Rasputin-2 said:
I still remember how long it took me to finally flip the score in Asteroids on the Atari.
God I am old.....38
I did that with Missile Command. By the way, I am FOUR-O!

DuttyDawn

Nov 4, 2010
viranimus said:
Im one of the old guard it seems. 30+. And back in my day, we didnt have your fancy Motion controlled games, we had a glove on a wire in one hand and a gun that could be tricked by a lightbulb in the other. We had to wade through general department stores to get our games and the idea of a game store was impossible, And to get to a place where we could get games we had to walk uphill in the snow, both ways, backwards!. You lazy kids with your save this game anywhere.. Why back in my day we had to run the risk of getting backhanded if our parents told us to do something and we couldnt just drop the game. Why back in my day you had to plan your play sessions carefully in order to make sure there would be nothing that would interrupt your session and basically cause you to loose everything you had done.

God, you people are making me feel old.
This. Does that make us the elders or something? I remember the days of having to blow on cartridges to get them to work and having to sit close enough for the controller cord to reach. Multi-player was having a friend over so you could TAKE TURNS!