Poll: Bans on Circumcision?

emeraldrafael

Jul 17, 2010
EDIT: Response lost/could not be found. XD Sorry, didnt realize i was the 404th post and i so rarely get that. Just had to do this.

Um... I dont know. If its religious, just let it go.

As for cosmetic... where do you stop? Sure, genital cosmetic surgery is abit... uh... extreme is the word i'll go with here, extreme for body modification, but dont see why it matters. This more sounds like a preemptive measure to stop patients from suing doctors.

I mean... its your body. you should be able to do whatever you want to it. What are we going to do next? Say no Botox to get rid of wrinkles because if you get some less then reputable doctor, or a doctor that makes a mistake you cant sue them without acknowledging you broke a law? It just seems to be opening a door to get rid of all cosmetic surgery and ensure we all look like ourselves.

Not that thats a bad thing. I firmly believe that cosmetic surgery is pointless (unless you have to get it to go into protective government service) and that everyone should look like themselves and deal with the fact that we're getting old. Or that we werent as naturally gifted as others. But thats just me. you could say i'm ugly or average for having that opinion, but i've dated some natural tens and some natural fives and lower (currently I'm dating a.. um.. well, I guess you'd call her a 7.8) but i found that the natural lower numbers (1-6s/7s) are better company.