Poll: Best biscuit EVER

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
These be cookies, not biscuits... The best biscuit is, without a doubt, the ones you get at KFC.
To clarify biscuits in Australia and Briton are what Americans call cookies. What Americans call biscuit is translated to soggy lump of yorkshire pudding in dubious gravy.

Cookies generally refer to sweeter varieties of biscuits; a word which can also describe savory items like Crackers and Saos.

TheRealCJ said:
Place your votes people!

Personally, Tim Tams are the best things ever. First of all, it's actually TWO biscuits, mooshed together, and covered in chocolate. And second of all, they make excellent [URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_tam_slam]Hot beverage straws[/URL].
To answer the OP I choose the mighty never-ending packet of Tim Tams =D>
Although I'm saddened that the even mightier ANZAC biscuit failed a mention :-(>
Successful troll is (kinda) successful XD.
I was unaware I was Trolling. Forgive me if my attempt at clarifying the subject insulted you in some way. I am to understand now that my description of what you Yankie types refer to as biscuit is different than what was described to me, and for that I appologise.

As for everything else, it is what it is.
I thought i was the one trolling... NOW I'M CONFUSED!!!

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
Malyc said:
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
These be cookies, not biscuits... The best biscuit is, without a doubt, the ones you get at KFC.
To clarify biscuits in Australia and Briton are what Americans call cookies. What Americans call biscuit is translated to soggy lump of yorkshire pudding in dubious gravy.

Cookies generally refer to sweeter varieties of biscuits; a word which can also describe savory items like Crackers and Saos.

TheRealCJ said:
Place your votes people!

Personally, Tim Tams are the best things ever. First of all, it's actually TWO biscuits, mooshed together, and covered in chocolate. And second of all, they make excellent [URL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_tam_slam]Hot beverage straws[/URL].
Although I'm saddened that the even mightier ANZAC biscuit failed a mention :-(>
I was unaware I was Trolling. Forgive me if my attempt at clarifying the subject insulted you in some way. I am to understand now that my description of what you Yankie types refer to as biscuit is different than what was described to me, and for that I appologise.

Wait...what!....Ahhhh for fucks sake! <Shoves ANZAC Biscuit into Malyc's mouth> Enjoy friend!!!

Malyc

Bullets... they don't affect me.
Feb 17, 2010
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:
Dwarfman said:
Malyc said:

TheRealCJ said:
Place your votes people!

Wait...what!....Ahhhh for fucks sake! <Shoves ANZAC Biscuit into Malyc's mouth> Enjoy friend!!!
OM NOM NOM.

z3rostr1fe

Aug 14, 2009
Soylent Green!!!! :D

OT:
How come your cookies are large and thick? :(

I prefer chewy cookies, so my vote stands that the best cookies are the ones I made! :)

ScipioAmericanus

Mar 16, 2011
TripChocCookies + coffee (with cream, because I'm snobbish that way) = omnomnom!

Failing that, where's the option for custard creams??

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Biscuits sir, and no mention of the Rich Tea, Custard Cream, Bourbon, or Hobnob? Not to mention the Digestive.

Poll fail, sir.
This.

You cannot beat a Bourbon and a nice cuppa! (Custard Cream or Rich Tea if they run out, let's not get in to Hobnobs -_-)

Heaven right there.

ParkourMcGhee

Jan 4, 2008
Has to be between plazma keks (Serbian - "lane" abroad ever since an italian company claimed copyright to the name even though the Serbian one was around for way longer), and custard creams.

*shrug* Just can't decide between them, it's like apples and oranges ;)

ungothicdove

Nov 30, 2007
So...being a Yank and all, I understand that our cookies are what you Brits (and Aussies?) call biscuits. What then do would you call our biscuits? Besides delicious of course :)

Also, while technically not being a cookie, er, biscuit, I've wanted to try Jaffa Cakes ever since I saw Tim find them in his pocket on Spaced.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
Your poll is bad and you should feel bad!

Really though, why in the blue hell would you make a poll for a question like this?
There are just so many great biscuits out there that no one poll could hold them all.

For the record:

Hobnobs, nuff said.

moretimethansense

Apr 10, 2008
DemonicVixen said:
I only like Nice biscuits.
You iknow, it wouldn't suprise me if two thirds of the people posting here hd no clue about the product to wich you are reffering.

Come to think of it I haven't seen them in years, do they still acually make them?

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
moretimethansense said:
DemonicVixen said:
I only like Nice biscuits.
You iknow, it wouldn't suprise me if two thirds of the people posting here hd no clue about the product to wich you are reffering.

Come to think of it I haven't seen them in years, do they still acually make them?
Dunno about the proper brand ones, but Sainsbury's sell their own "Nice" buscuits for about 49p. I adore them due to the sweet taste and crisp crunch lol