Poll: BEST DREAM EVER!!

icyfresh

Jun 26, 2009
I had the BEST DREAM EVER!!!
K. For some reason i was in this flying thing up in the air... like a big dome that was about 20 feet in the air. There was this small disk that was very important to the 'bad' guy. There were a couple kids who were helping me and they were slowly unscewing the secret panel. I grabed this important disk and just before everyone grabbed me i yelled "WE HAVE TO APPRECIATE THE PRE... SOMETHING CONDITIONS BEFORE WE DO THIS THING"
Everyone stopped... i told everyone "stick your right hand out!" While everyone did that i stepped in front of the secret panel and said "now put your left hand out!" Everyone did and i put my right hand down on the latch, i moved my left hand to my chest and pulled it out to a peace sign. Then i turned the handel and, without looking, i fell straight backwards.
They all rushed to the door and i turned around in mid air, i hit the ground and rolled. (for those of you that dont know, i do parkour) Then i just RAN. A little up the street there was a small side street with a small wall with a lower area behind it, i tried to do a gatevault but the 'bad' guys started to grab my feet. So while my feet were in the air i tucked them in between me and the wall. My feet went past my body and they hit the ground first, i rolled anyway and looked back at the wall, the guys were slowly making their way over by putting one leg over, then the next.
I turned and saw this guy already down here behind me. There were two fences behind him. I took the disk, wrapped it in my jacket, and LOBBED it over the fences. Me and the other guy both ran to the gates and leaped at them, i got to the top of the first one at the same time the second guy went over the same fence. I took a flying leap and barely cleared the 2nd fence. I did a roll and saw some people barbecueing (weird... right?) I told them to try to stall the other guy and they looked at me blankly. There was a tiny dog that leaped at the other guy.
I ran around the building to the right and came to a halt, there was one fence on my left, and two straight ahead, the ones straight ahead had barbed wire at the top but also a little overhang on the top (made it hard to climb, but not to stand on). I jumped at the fence on my left and got to the top of it, now i cant run on fences but i put one foot on the left fence and my other foot on the first middle fence.
Then i took only one step with my left foot and put my right foot on the second fence. Then i jumped down and rolled again.. I had stumped the guy behind me so i kept running, there was a big fancy house in front of me, with a pool in front. I heard a sound behind me and turned, it was another bad guy. i ran away from him toward the pool, there was a waist high spiked fence in front of the pool. I did a superman flip into the pool. Then i climbed up just as the other guy launched himself into the pool. I jumped over the fence again and suddenly i couldnt run as fast, my legs were moving, but i was staying in the same spot.. I knew what this meant.. I was waking up...

A gate vault is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrhgKRRb1sY and the one most like mine was at 0:10
a superman flip is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdQbEp5tt4Y but with a longer section of flying just before the flip part

Also btw dont flame me for grammar or somthing like that

d3structor

Jul 28, 2009
I'm kinda jealous, my dreams are always my normal everyday life. Might be useful on a subconscious level before a test but completely normal in a boring way.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
On Friday I had one. Basically, someone who I have a general disliking to found me at my cottage. She and her friend proceeded to chase me through the woods. I gained a good lead, so I hid in some foliage. The friend walked by without noticing me, and then I felt a knee pin my back to the ground. I closed my eyes as the person called my name, and then I felt something being driven into my spine. I tried to kick my legs, but couldn't, and a pain pulsed through my body.

That's when I woke up.

I don't get nice dreams.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
I had a dream that I killed Micheal Jackson in a knife fight last night... it was pretty epic...

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Dreams are always most interesting to the person they happened to. I have yet to hear some describe a dream when I find anywhere near as fascinating as they do, and I imagine that if I described my own dreams the same would be true.

scornedbythenine

Nov 26, 2009
i had a lucid dream once and only once...
nuf said

but it was only controllable near the end which sucked, i was chased by a bear for what seamed like hours until it got me then i was in hospital in a city i didnt recognise, then the dream became lucid and i wont disclose the details but i had fun XD

ShotgunShaman

Apr 1, 2009
Not "flaming" you or anything, but some paragraph action would be nice. This currently has the readibility of a dead fish.

OT: Last night in my dream the girl of my dreams (no pun intended) got shot by terrorists which kinda sucked. I wish I could say I opened up some dream-whoopass but I'm pretty sure I just cowered in a corner before they found and executed me...

DuplicateValue

Jun 25, 2009
I rarely, if ever, dream.
That, or I just don't remember them.

The last one I had felt so real though, it was weird.
I won't disclose the details here though.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
The most lucid dream I ever had involved me getting set on fire. I woke up with a fever. My dreams all hate me.

Jul 22, 2009
My dreams generally involve dusty metro tunnels or old abandoned castles/laboratories.

Can serve for some interesting adventures involving me walking a lot.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I recently have been practicing lucid dreams and for the most part, they work but recently, I've been having very strange and vivid dreams.

One of which I actually PM'd a user to help with an interpretation.

Bare with me as this is kinda odd.

I dreamt that I was in New York City (I don't live there but I just came back from visiting) and while walking down the street, I noticed a little girl standing at a bus stop by herself with a lot of luggage beside her. Now, the girl was no older than 12 or 13, so I say, "You're a bit young to be traveling alone. Where are you headed?"

She then responds "I'm going back home" She then tells me that she lives in Alaska, which is obviously a long ways from NYC, so I then offer to help her on her trip out of nowhere. I've never seen this girl before, but I offer to chaperon her across the country.

The next thing I remember is that we're on some sort of mode of transportation. Most likely a train as it has separate rooms for everyone with a window. We're making small idle conversation that I can't quite remember though I do remember some sort of slight communication going on before everything goes blurry for a bit.

The next thing I remember is it's dark out and it's raining and we've stopped for food when my cell phone rings. It's not a cell phone I've ever seen before and the lettering on screen is all incomprehensible gibberish. Like some foreign lettering not of this world.

I answer it and it's my father or what I recognize as my father, only for some reason, it's the voice of Robert De Niro (told you it was weird) and his voice is cutting in and out and I can't understand him. All I can make out is that I've inherited a lot of money and must return home immediately. All I remember after that is making a choice between leaving for the money or continuing to help the girl back home. Last thing I remember before waking is that I do indeed continue with the girl. I don't remember the ending of it or if I followed her the whole way, just that I decided to stay with the girl rather than leave for the money.

One thing to mention is that the girl is dressed similarly to that of my mum's best friend.

And another thing. The girl in question keeps begging me to have sex with her. (I'm not a pedophile just so you know)

Well there you have it.

I've had a few other insane ones on par with that but I won't bother posting them.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Your best dream pales in comparison to my worst dream, which involved me and Samuel L. Jackson fighting hordes upon hordes of cyborg zombies.

Mr.Kitetsu

Mar 7, 2010
i once had a dream were i woke up and hitler was in the kitchen yelling "haus!haus!haus! to which i was weirded by
raise and lowering each time, later(i don't know)
people came in hazard suits saying "we come for the furher"
i replied no hes my friend!
and ran to hug him (he was still yelling haus)
and that was my dream
really strange

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
Julianking93 said:
I recently have been practicing lucid dreams and for the most part, they work but recently, I've been having very strange and vivid dreams.

I dreamt that I was in New York City (I don't live there but I just came back from visiting) and while walking down the street, I noticed a little girl standing at a bus stop by herself with a lot of luggage beside her. Now, the girl was no older than 12 or 13, so I say, "You're a bit young to be traveling alone. Where are you headed?"

She then responds "I'm going back home" She then tells me that she lives in Alaska, which is obviously a long ways from NYC, so I then offer to help her on her trip out of nowhere. I've never seen this girl before, but I offer to chaperon her across the country.

The next thing I remember is that we're on some sort of mode of transportation. Most likely a train as it has separate rooms for everyone with a window. We're making small idle conversation that I can't quite remember though I do remember some sort of slight communication going on before everything goes blurry for a bit.

The next thing I remember is it's dark out and it's raining and we've stopped for food when my cell phone rings. It's not a cell phone I've ever seen before and the lettering on screen is all incomprehensible gibberish. Like some foreign lettering not of this world.

I answer it and it's my father or what I recognize as my father, only for some reason, it's the voice of Robert De Niro (told you it was weird) and his voice is cutting in and out and I can't understand him. All I can make out is that I've inherited a lot of money and must return home immediately. All I remember after that is making a choice between leaving for the money or continuing to help the girl back home. Last thing I remember before waking is that I do indeed continue with the girl. I don't remember the ending of it or if I followed her the whole way, just that I decided to stay with the girl rather than leave for the money.

One thing to mention is that the girl is dressed similarly to that of my mum's best friend.

And another thing. The girl in question keeps begging me to have sex with her. (I'm not a pedophile just so you know)

Well there you have it.

I've had a few other insane ones on par with that but I won't bother posting them.

I had a Dream almost exactly like this no joking except
on the phone was Liam Neeson
It was a Boy
Going to Rome from Russia
and no sex
i also went with the money

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
I have dreams about once a month. When I do, they're always ripping out my nail or pulling out my teeth.

Anxiety Dreams I think.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
liamlemon7 said:
It was a Boy
and no sex
Well that's....odd

<__>

Wonder what it all means...?

I need to have my dreams analyzed by a pro or something. All I can find on the internet is just random dream dictionaries.

AceDefective

Mar 23, 2009
Julianking93 said:
liamlemon7 said:
It was a Boy
and no sex
Well that's....odd

<__>

Wonder what it all means...?

I need to have my dreams analyzed by a pro or something. All I can find on the internet is just random dream dictionaries.
I keep thinking something bad might happen because i left the kid for the money

icyfresh

Jun 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:

Well there you have it.

uhh... okai heres my interpretation...
u helped the girl cuz ur subconcious linked her to your moms friend. she begged you for sex... cuz ur a dude and most of us dream about sex... you couldnt read what was on the phone cuz that uses right brain thinking, while most dreams are purely left brain thinking...
other than that its a good story

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
liamlemon7 said:
I keep thinking something bad might happen because i left the kid for the money
Well, it is just a dream, but something that vivid and that strange might mean something.

What, I don't know, but I must figure it out so I can stop obsessing over that and the other 3 dreams I haven't been able to control

Trebort

Duke of Cheesecake
Feb 25, 2010
I had a strange dream the other day.

Was in America with almost all the people I've met since I started Uni, but it was actually Mablethorpe here in the UK, yet everyone was American, except the people I was with.

It gets much stranger after that. Much much stranger. I was sat for an hour just thinking about it all.