Poll: Best Metallica Album and three best songs? (fixed poll)

Leadfinger

Apr 21, 2010
I used to like them, but they lost their mojo for me, right about the same time they started suing their own fans.

AkaDad

Jun 4, 2011
I like all the songs from the Black album. I can't say that about any of the other albums.

Songs:

1. One
2. Enter Sandman
3. Seek and Destroy

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
I like all their albums, but Ride The Lightning is my pick because all of the songs on that album are perfect in my opinion.

What I think their best songs are, with 1 being the best.

1. The song Ride The Lightning
2. Trapped Under Ice
3. Holier Than Thou

Dreamer of Theaters

Jun 15, 2011
What do you guys think is a good album to buy after Master of Puppets? Ride the Lightning or the Black album? I'm just using these polls to find out what album I should buy next, and so far the Black album seems like a good option...

Rabish Bini

Jun 11, 2011
...And Justice For All is my favourite, but I think Master Of Puppets is their best overall.

1. One (ha)
2. Ride The Lightning
3. Whiskey In The Jar (a cover)

EDIT: If I were you, I'd go for either Ride The Lightning or ...And Justice For All next.

Gizmodo456

Mar 4, 2011
S&M is the best album followed by garage days (disc 2), but like most I put master down because its amazing. Favorite 3 songs are Whiskey in the jar cover, So What cover and Enter sandman. But as an album to just shove on and listen too It has to be master of puppets.

gjkdioepppp

Dec 7, 2008
Battery
Escape
The Shortest Straw

My favourite overall album has got to be "Ride The Lightning"....So good...

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
Kill 'Em All. (and why none of the Garage Days albums?)

Fave 3 songs: Creeping Death, For Whom the Bell Tolls and Seek & Destroy.
(4th place would be Battery)
[sub] I just LOOOOOOVE those songs, have for decades, and I especially love hearing them live. I miss Jason singing Seek & Destroy, tho... :( [/sub]

Burronator

Jul 22, 2011
1. Damage Inc.
2. Trapped Under Ice
3. Blackened

As for my favourite album, I'd say Ride The Lightning.