Poll: Best Movie of 2009!

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Wardog13 said:
sephiroth1991 said:
No need for the trouble officer i was just leavin'(Slowly places knife in pockit)
To late, I already called Private Donny Donowitz, you may know him better as.....The Bear Jew.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Here he comes now, have fun.
Oh Shit, Oh Shit not the Bear Jew, he looks like the guy from Heroes, Zachary Quinto

Salviar

Dec 5, 2009
Avatar in the poll. That was an AMAZING movie!
Other than that, Zombieland was really well done, I thought.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Top 3
1. District 9: great action and gave me and my friends a lot to think about

2. Zombie Land: A great comedy that was fun ,hilarious and had Bill Fucking Murry.

3. Drag Me to Hell: It was a fun comedy/horror movie that was reminiscent of Raimi's earlier The Evil Dead. Like Zombie Land it was a fun movie.

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
sephiroth1991 said:
Wardog13 said:
sephiroth1991 said:
No need for the trouble officer i was just leavin'(Slowly places knife in pockit)
To late, I already called Private Donny Donowitz, you may know him better as.....The Bear Jew.

*Bang*

*Bang*

Oh Shit, Oh Shit not the Bear Jew, he looks like the guy from Heroes, Zachary Quinto
HES HERE!

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Wardog13 said:
sephiroth1991 said:
Wardog13 said:
sephiroth1991 said:

*Bang*

*Bang*

HES HERE!

Eh...What's up doc?

revjay

Everybody's dead, Dave.
Nov 19, 2007
Didn't watch a lot of current movies this year (like I ever do) GI Joe was tons of fun to watch but Tarantino released Inglorious Basterds so that one.

sms_117b

Keeper of Brannigan's Law
Oct 4, 2007
OP, the tallying up may take you some time, District 9 for me though. Amazing film, best of the summer and there wasn't much else around this year to be honest. Surrogates is second though, yet to see Avatar, next week, in a 3D cinema, oh yes.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
i thought Terminator Salvation was great, along with Star Trek and the new Transformers movie.

yeh im a SCI-FI kinda guy =D

although i was quite partial to the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie XD

run_forrest_run

Dec 28, 2009
Not putting District 9 on this list is just retarded. Personally I think It's one of the 5 best movies to come out In the noughties. Its been a shit decade for cinema. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, after all we'll never find another Shawshank Redemption. Of course the Dark Night and Slumdog Millionare were brilliant. As was no country for old men.

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
for the poll, i voted for Transformers. best film of the year in general would be Bolt. SUCH an awesome film. Though i'll give Paranormal Activity an honorable mention

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
I havn't seen Avatar yet and since District 9 wasn't on the list I voted The Hangover. But I think District 9 was the best movie of 2009.

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
The only movie i remember watching this year had to be New Moon and i don't regret it. Probably only remember it because i had my two mates with me and also my fiance. Spent the entire film with my arm wrapped around him and my head on his chest. The film looks so much better on its side and in the arms of the one you love (especially when he's making sarcastic remarks about it and causing you to laugh).