Poll: Best show on [Adult Swim]

ghostsprite9

Dec 1, 2008
you have to love robot chicken.
or else they come to your house at night and steal yor soul.

or at least i do

henrebotha

Jan 29, 2009
To me, it's a toss-up between Family Guy and Robot Chicken, but since we don't get Family Guy in this country on Adult Swim, I voted Robot Chicken.

hopeneverdies

Oct 1, 2008
Look Around You, if you have an inkling of a science education and an appreciation for dry humor, you'll probably enjoy this.
First we will place the egg in a beaker of water heated to boiling point, which is of course 1000 degrees.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
Were's Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Metalocalypes?
And I wouldn't really put Family Guy or King of the Hill on here just because its not an Adult Swim origional show.

But out of those, i'd say either Home Movies or Robot Chicken

Portkins

May 27, 2008
Where's Big O?

Also, Boondocks is my favourite, too. Venture bros, Superjail and Robot Chicken run up a close second.

King of the Hill is a classic

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
I voted Robot Chicken, but Family Guy's pretty cool as well. It's a shame about the poll limitations, so I'll throw in a vote of "Other" as well and shout out for Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Metalocalypse.

Zac_Dai

Oct 21, 2008
No love for the Sea Lab, The Brak show or Aqua teen hunger force?

I haven't watched adult swim for a good 2 years, seems they've changed their line up a lot and not for the better.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
WithHisHat said:
If I could Vote Harvey Birdman I would. Nevertheless, Venture Bros is a terrific show.
Venture Bros. is my favorite, but Harvey Birdman makes me laugh every time I watch any of it. "Ha ha! Dangly parts!"

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Robot Chicken, but if Futurama was still on, I'd pick that. Then Venture Bros.

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
I have to go with InuYasha, because I love the manga.
Family Guy and Robot Chicken are awesome, though.