Poll: best soda ever

viperxvii

Jun 18, 2010
(Ya totally need more options!)

In no particular order:
-Orange Cream Soda (Classic glass bottle)
-Baja Blast Mountain Dew (That taco bell-exclusive)
-Horde Dew Gamer Fuel "Cherry Citrus"*

Though, I'll enjoy me some Dr Pepper or Cherry Coke Zero anytime.

*I've had me lotsa carbonated beverages in my time. The one I consider best was really unexpected, and alas, ended. When WoW was doin that promotional 2-flavor mountain dew thing, everyone figured the blue kind would taste better...but I tried the "horde" one called "Cherry Citrus" and it was awesome. Lotta people have told me "Its just (this other red/orange mountain dew flavor)" but it is not |:E ...it had the rich taste of a delicious soda, but was as smooth as a diet soda. :< It needs to return in any shape or form.

inkheart_artist

Jan 22, 2009
I guess Coke/Pepsi but specifically diet. After you get the taste for diet and only drink it for a long time, everything else tastes like syrup.

Harry Buddha Palm

Oct 22, 2008
Cheerwine! It's like Cherry Coke with twice the cherry. They also make Cheerwine flavored sherbet which is my absolute favorite sherbet flavor.

lokialex

Oct 20, 2010
Coke and Pepsi should be separate choices, I always drink Pepsi and only Coke if there is nothing else.
I just find Pepsi to taste better.

Goldenkitten01

Aug 23, 2010
Dr. Pepper.

I can understand why you didn't put some of the more local brands that people have mentioned, or foreign brands which you probably just didn't know about. But Dr. Pepper is massive on a global scale, not to mention it's a huge favorite in almost every state on the Eastern coast.

crazyfoxdemon

Oct 2, 2009
Hmm.. I dunno.. I think the 100+ bottles of Mountain Dew in my Pantry might have an opinion on the matter...

thatguy1

Mar 1, 2010
Back in the day when I drank soda I thoroughly enjoyed a nice can of Mountain Dew Livewire.

MasterChief892039

Jun 28, 2010
I've pretty much stopped drinking pop altogether. I'm not a health nut of any sort, but you do start feeling physically better when you drink more water and less sugar.

Still drink beer though. Gotta prioritize.

Stilt-Man

Dec 31, 2009
I prefer water or tea, but if I'm going to drink a soda, I want Mello Yello or ginger ale.