Poll: Blue eyes?. It means you're a genius

vvvmr

Nov 19, 2009
Well i have blue eyes and im horrible at anything academic except science and musique

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Blue eyes, f*ck yeah. I'm doing great at school and I'm pretty intelligent overall. (arrogance ftw).

Although my best friend has brown eyes, she's one of the best students in my class.

Pyotr Romanov

Jul 8, 2009
dududf said:
Not only do you need blue eyes, but you need to be of arian descent, blonde hair, a problem with your arm that keeps it in a saluting position, you must walk like a goose, you gotta shout "ZIGHEIGH!" every morning, and you must purge everyone who isn't like you.

Yup.

[sup][sup][sup][sup][sup][sup]If you're thick skulled, I'm making a joke. You can only read this if you're quoting me, and as such must be flaming like an idiot, stop where you are as you're wasting your time. Or you're a curious fellow, who didn't know that you can copy my text and paste it in any chat box to see what I said. ;P [/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup][/sup]
Wrong, I quoted you to say that I could read what you were saying before I even quoted you.

Oh, and I've got blue eyes, so:"Yay! Go article!"

Zosephine

Dec 4, 2008
My eyes are mostly blue... does that explain why I'm smart but also lazy as shit?

also: what? Just because these examples of very smart people happen to have blue eyes doesn't mean that blue eyes make you smart or brown eyes make you dumb. Having blue eyes means that your irises happen to have less pigment than other people's.

I'm not trying to attack you, OP. I'm just mad that a scientific study went into this and that someone deemed it newsworthy.

TheHitcher

Sep 9, 2009
Bullshit.
When do you see black people with blue eyes? Exactly, so what they're basically saying is "White people are more likely to sparkle academically than other ethnic origins."

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I do have blue eyes.

Am I smart?

Well, am I?

TheHitcher said:
Bullshit.
When do you see black people with blue eyes? Exactly, so what they're basically saying is "White people are more likely to sparkle academically than other ethnic origins."
The first one that came up on a Google search, who ever he is. [http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/united_artists/hotel_rwanda/michael_ealy/rwandapred.jpg]

teisjm

Mar 3, 2009
Funnily enough beeing "blue-eye" is old Danish slang for beeing naive.
My eyes are a blue/green kinda grey... I can't really describe it in a better way.

Also, it's not uncommon that people have higher thoughts of beutiful people, studies have shown that people asked to guess stuff about random persons usually guessed that the pretty people had better jobs, and was more friendly etc.
Add that togeather, with the global studies that shows that sweeden has the most beutiful women (damn i was born 1 country too far to the west :p) both Denmark and norway usually end up in top 10 as well, and the general trend is, that the countries where theres most blondes win. (funnily enough, in Denmark which is also stock full of blondes, seeing as it's scandinavia, it's often latino chicks that are revered as the hottest women)

So if we add the 2 togeather, generally, people think that blondes are prettiest and people thing higher of pretty people, and the fact that you often treat people better the better you think of them this could perhaps be an explanation.

Sorry that i can't provide any links, if you try to look up who has the hottets women on google, all i can find is peóple posting, i can't seem to find a link to the scientific study that was made.
Since i can't provide links to the stuff i''m talking about feel free to consider it BS.

Also, beeing blue eyed certainly has advantages, for some unknown reason (or just by chance) all of my girlfriends have been blondes with blue eyes. And honestly, who wouldn't consider dating me to be an advantage :p

yaik7a

Aug 9, 2009
Graustein said:
Kollega said:
Graustein said:
Blue eyes isn't enough. You also need white skin and blonde hair. That's a recipe for success!
You forgot Germanic ancestors.
What? How could you say such a thing?

I hate to call Godwin, but your blatant neo-Nazism will not stand!

Reported.
It was sarcasm duh

laura3lizab3th

Oct 15, 2009
Oh thats crap :'] Most people i know with blue eyes aren't really the sharpest tools in the shed. I mean it in the politest way possible though, there lovely people which is all that matters (& no disrespect to people with blue eyes either). I don't understand how your eye colour determines how smart you are.

(i have green eyes btw)

Kaboose the Moose

Feb 15, 2009
Diagonal Horizontality said:
Skarin said:
Diagonal Horizontality said:
Skarin said:
What about my green eyes? What does it mean? I feel left out.
It means you're great in the sack, I presume.
Thought that was because I have big feet. Oh well...
No, you have green eyes because you have big feet. It's really a very simple causation.
I've got size 13 feet and green eyes!.

Right!, I am going to father the next generation of England!.

Quantum Roberts said:
If this is true I must be the only person to have an I.Q with a negative number.

Black eyes for me
Black/dark brown, chemically it's the same thing. You could have been born with the very rare red iris but only if you're diagnosed with albinism.