Poll: Brovengers or Injustice League?

DovaChiief

Jan 10, 2013
Alright, first time poster here (so be gentle). As a new member, I've heard whispers of two powerful organizations here on the escapist - The Noble Brovengers, and the Evil/Forward-Thinking Injustice League. I can only join one. Who do you recommend?

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
That depends on your style. Do you want to be on the "Good guys' team" or the "Bad Guys' team"?

You can also quietly join both. Several of us have.

Some aren't backstabbing skullduggers. A few.

EDIT: Where are my manners?!?

Welcome to the Escapist!!!

Stay out of the Basement and whenever anything technical goes wrong--BLAME KROSS!!!

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
Brovengers is best, Injustice League are stinky and mean poopy-heads. They also support genocide and puppy murder. Do you want to be allied with people who kill cute little puppies for kicks? I thought not.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
You can join them both if you want. Plenty of people have.

If you had to pick one, brovengers, 'cause it's awesome. I spend most of my time just hanging around and talking in the brovengers chat. It's a fun place to hang around if the forums are being annoying, like when there are a ton of gender or gun threads around. It's a safe haven from all the rage and bile that those threads make.

Dec 14, 2009
Let me ask you a question.

Do you like ice cream?

Because we have ice cream, and it wasn't made by grinding up orphans either.

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I recommend the Injustice League [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Injustice-League], we're doing a special offer right now, join now and you get a free orphan slave! Plus if you're evil you don't have to worry about silly trifles like morality or justice.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
DovaChiief said:
I knew rewriting this thing would come in handy. Look at it! LOOK! Isn't it beautiful? :)

[sub][sub][sub] Fix the main page already Taco :mad:[/sub][/sub][/sub]
Chaos. Anarchy. Domination... Whimsy. What do these things mean to you? Are they something you revel in? Or are they something you loathe and hate because you're a lame poopyhead?

Well we don't really care what you think because we're Evil Bastards independent free spirits

We've decided they're all pretty swell, and so they are the things we fight for. We fight for them because they represent the path to freedom. Pure unbridled freedom. The kind of freedom you feel when running through a field of flowers with your lover, or sledding down The Throat of the World on a Frost Troll's carcass, or eating a Big Mac and realizing you didn't die of a heart attack this time, Bullet Dodged am I right? Those things are death on a bun! Why were you eating one in the first place? They're disgusting!

We fight for them because we're bored we must! We fight so that only we everyone can enjoy the ecstasy of poor impulse control.
We are the Injustice League, and we fight for AnarchochaosWhimsy!

The injustice league is an awesome group of people to plot hang out with. We have threads and Banners and gifs. Better than anything the Brovengers got : D

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:

Do you like ice cream?

Is the ice cream coffee flavored? If so... I might consider signing up..

Dec 14, 2009
Ishal said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Do you like ice cream?

Chocolate orange.

Nobody likes chocolate orange.

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
Daystar Clarion said:
Ishal said:
Daystar Clarion said:

Do you like ice cream?

Chocolate orange.

Nobody likes chocolate orange.
Hmm ic ic.. whats the health coverage like? Topaz seems like he's got a good dental package..

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
DovaChiief said:
Alright, first time poster here (so be gentle). As a new member, I've heard whispers of two powerful organizations here on the escapist - The Noble Brovengers, and the Evil/Forward-Thinking Injustice League. I can only join one. Who do you recommend?
Do you like Tea?

Because if not you can jolly well do one and go join the IJ.
Here at Brovengers tower, we love a cuppa.

Hoplon

Jabbering Fool
Mar 31, 2010
...there are a lot of odd people on this forums, and i think this is two of the stranger groups.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
Not to be a downer, but hasn't the war kind of petered out? Last I heard, members from both sides had got bored of it.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I was in on the Injustice League from the start. Then they removed me for being inactive. I was also in the Brovengers, because I was moderating at the time, and didn't want things to get out of hand.
So now I just make scathing comments in the Brovengers chat from time to time, and show my love hate for Daystar whenever I can.
Betrayed by the very group I supported from the start >.>
You should join the Brovengers. They're less likely to stab you in the back.