Poll: Burger King, Simply The Best

Snork Maiden

Snork snork
Nov 25, 2009
I like Burger King but its totally too expensive, which is a shame. £5.50 or so for a fast food burger is a nono.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
We Australian's have Hungry Jack's, and from what I've heard, it is our equivalent of Burger King ... ... I'm not that fussed on the food, I'm a fruit guy myself, fruit and chocolate, so a mango drink and a chocolate cake is my go-to food, and Hungry Jack's doesn't have that.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Keepitclean said:
We call it Hungry Jack's around here.
Compared to all the other fast food chains it wins hands down. Ultimate double whoppers are the best.
Yeah, what he said, about it being Hungry Jack's in Australia not Burger King that is.

To be honest a few years ago I would have said yes, I love Hungry Jack's over most of the others. But the recent realisation of the whole Health aspect has finally turned me off eating it, besides I always felt guilty in a world where people starve to death every day scraping out any tiny edible morsels in the barron wasteland that is their home... to be stuffing my face with a burger loaded with twice the amount of beef and cheese that is ever needed in a human diet at any point in their life.

Point is, I'm not about to preach about Fast food being the devil or anything, I'm just saying I've been kind of weaned from Hungry Jacks and KFC these last few years, (plus I stopped eating McDonald's in 2003 after a traumatic food poisoning episode) however I'm certainly no poster boy for health because I shovel down plenty of pub burgers* as well as Fast Eddies, Subway and Red Rooster so it's safe to say I still get an intake of junk food.

*no fast food burger, no matter how juicy can ever compare to the sheer balls to the wall awesomeness of a burger made in a pub, because although both are pretty unhealthy in the long run, you cannot beat the real thing.

Hybrid Sight

Sep 13, 2009
I prefer Arby's. I'm diabetic so I really have to watch my diet, and out of all of the fast food places around where I live Arby's is probably the healtiest.

Fenreil

Mar 14, 2010
Burger King is the best due to their Mascot.

Plus, one of my friends has a Burger King King outfit(home-made except for the mask. Looks just like the real thing) and he stood outside our local Burger King and waved at cars. People called in saying, "I love your new Burger King guy!" to which they responded "We...don't have a mascot...". So they came outside and gave him free food. The moral of the story is that the King is so awesome, people will feed you for looking like him.

Kragg

Mar 30, 2010
i haven't been in a fastfood restaurant in over 5 years and i cook my own stuff ........ stop staring at me !

Crossborder

Oct 16, 2008
Burger King is the best. The only thing not awesome about the Burger King are the buns. Spungy and dry..
Now, all this talking has made me hungry. I'm off to the Burger King!

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
Woodsey said:
Keepitclean said:
We call it Hungry Jack's around here.
What the fu-

How can you go from Burger King ---> Hungry Jack's?!
I Australia it is called Hungry Jack's. I don't know why the Burger King corporation decided to call it that here and not everywhere else. The way my mates and I end up saying it more like "'ungry Jeks" than "Hungry Jacks".

ActionDan

Jun 29, 2009
I love Burger King. It's much better than every other fast food restaurant in Britain. McDonalds sucks a big fat testicle. In the adverts, their food look huge, in real life however, it's pretty much gone in one bite. Although nothing can replace my local Burger and Kebab house. But the only other food chain that's better than Burger King is Pizza Hut. I freaking adore Pizza Hut.

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
Between Burger King and MacDonald's or similar fast food restaurants I prefer Burger King. But I like KFC a lot too.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
I don't know why people have been mentioning KFC when I'm sure the poll is mostly about fastfood BURGER joints.

In that case, Burger King is, essentially, the best of them. The only real competition is McDonalds and they taste like shit. I do, however, prefer Culver's to them. Sadly, I don't think that's as big a chain as BK.

axle 19

Bearer of the Necronomicon
Aug 2, 2008
I like B.K. but in terms of fast and taste, Chipotle reigns supreme for me. The delicious burrito with rice, beans, steak, hot sauce, and cheese is like an all in one package.

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Poll happy today, these forums are.

OT- I'd eat/drink most things there enjoyably, except their burgers.

It always tastes like I'm eating a some type of tainted poison..

EDIT: Burnt tainted poison. My bad.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I loves Burger King but I miss the days when the King was creepy. Anyone remember those 360 Burger King games, the one where you sneak up on people and give them burgers? That was some creepy shit.