Poll: Cataclysm Cinematic!

Fusoiya

Mar 6, 2010
Yo peeps long time no see, This time I'm here to present the Cata WoW Cinematic!

Enjoy :<

And the shortened tv spot

What are your toughts?

Some might think the lack of content is pretty upsetting, to them I say! Yeah you have a point

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
DEATHWING, THE DRAGON ASPECT OF MELODRAMA, IS UPON US!

Eh, that was a good trailer. Better than WOTLK, less cool than the original and TBC cinematics. I like actually seeing the various races/environments than just a monologue from the villain. Still, shows that Blizzard can still bring the pretty.

Alandoril

Jul 19, 2010
It's cool. Begs the question why they didn't hire an animation team like that for things like the WH40k movie.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
That was quite a nice cinematic.

[sup]Damn it, I won't go back! Stop tempting me![/sup]

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
As I said in another thread:

I think it looks absolutely fantastic, but the writing is... not all that great. Still, I really do love it when Chris Metzen gets to voice a character he obviously put quite a bit of though into.

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
I am confused. Why does a big ass dragon want/need crappy extra metal plating on its already extremely well armoured hide? Especially when its just leaving its underbelly, the part that needs armour, totally alone...
Probably because they were "rebuilding" him, Deathwing died what ? 3-4 times ? :p

It's about time they use another arch-nemesis

Mekado

Mar 20, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
Mekado said:
Probably because they were "rebuilding" him, Deathwing died what ? 3-4 times ? :p

Then why leave the giant ass hole in his stomach alone? Its pratically begging "ignore all the metal plated bits and just fire everything right here!"
Especially since you know...Dragon...flying...easiest spot to shoot is the belly...

Well, i guess that's what you get with subpar demonic engineers :p

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
I am confused. Why does a big ass dragon want/need crappy extra metal plating on its already extremely well armoured hide? Especially when its just leaving its underbelly, the part that needs armour, totally alone...
They're there to partly heal him, and partly to not have him destroy the planet when his full power is unleashed. This isn't actually his full strengh.

GreyFire

Oct 10, 2010
Wait, so i just watched a dragon armour suit up when its awesome anyways. Plus there was a ton of other stuff that happened which made no sence. its fire power made huge wave?

Exort

Oct 11, 2010
Serenegoose said:

Eh, that was a good trailer. Better than WOTLK, less cool than the original and TBC cinematics. I like actually seeing the various races/environments than just a monologue from the villain. Still, shows that Blizzard can still bring the pretty.
At least we got to see different cities.

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
Exort said:
Serenegoose said:

At least we got to see different cities.
It's the Diablo cinematics I'm most looking forward to. I want to see Tyrael kick ass again!

http://cooldesktopbackgroundsx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Archangel-Tyrael.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQyta80a5wc

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
Think it helps some if you actually know the story behind this guy and have played WOW, because as a long-time Warcraft player seeing both one of the villains from allllll the way back from Warcraft 2 released in 1997 now redone and brought to life destroying famous landmarks from the Warcraft universe...

It's pretty damn badass!

GG Blizz, GG.

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
I think I came a little

*Ahem* I mean...

This looks pretty damn awesome. It might just be enough to make me go back, and get to 80.

insaneHoshi

Mar 26, 2010
Meh, Despite all the flash, I feel underwhelmed. So a big mean dragon flies causes terror destruction and other dragony stuff, nothing particularly new, nothing happens. Maby im not a fan of the WOW but i found it significantly lacking in the epic dept.

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
Grilled Cheesus said:
Mekado said:

Then why leave the giant ass hole in his stomach alone? Its pratically begging "ignore all the metal plated bits and just fire everything right here!"
There isn't a giant ass hole the metal is just really damn hot.