Poll: Chocolate Icecream is Shit.

BanicRhys

May 31, 2011
I love all kinds of chocolate (aside from white chocolate, but that hardly even counts in the first place), but for some reason I hate chocolate flavoured ice cream. I don't understand what's going on!

Who else has experience in this issue and, more importantly, how does it relate to the perceived persecution of gamers by the gaming "press"?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Ahaaaa. See what you're doing. I like the cut of your jib.

Obviously the gaming press and so-called "journalists" that writes the articles are deep in the pockets of the chocolate industry. Chocolate Icecream is what's destroying gaming.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Nah, it's always been my favourite flavour in those big tubs you get that has a third in vanilla, a third in strawberry and the other third in chocolate. I personally think mint flavoured ice cream is the best (those mint drumsticks man, oh fuck yes!). But chocolate would be my second favourite.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
I concur! Chocolate milkshake is also shit. BananaMasterRace4Lyf.

As for your second question; I, for one, am SICK of being called a racist by the gaming press because of my chocolate preferences.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
not liking white chocolate

PISTOLS AT DAWN.

OTL I mean, OT: Chocolate ice cream is all right if they don't oversweeten it. Cocoa tastes nice, ya know?

Also, chocolate ice cream is the secondary choice to classic vanilla flavouring, which is RACIST (because it's brown), which means it's a hot topic for SJWs, and since SJWs = Zoe Quinn, therefore chocolate ice cream = sleeping with reporters for reasons.

Boom.

Ten Foot Bunny

I'm more of a dishwasher girl
Mar 19, 2014
Chocolate: "I'll have one spoonful, sure."

Double chocolate: "I'll just have a nibble."

Chocolate mixed with any flavor that isn't vanilla: "........................?" *blink*

Chocolate mixed with nuts, regardless of additional flavors: "Are you an escaped thread from Satan's jockstrap?"

Chocolate and vanilla: "That tub is mine! Stay back if you want to keep all of your limbs."

-----------------------------------

And to answer the OP's question:

Yep. Looks like you were right. Well done!

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
White? Yeah, I think you mean "vanilla" there.

Used to be standard, but then everyone chooses chocolate so that is.

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Yep. Looks like you were right. Well done!
By Lucifer's lips, Bunny, did you really have to post that picture? The unfortunate implications of the thread title already put in wrong visions into my head, let alone a damn picture of it reinforcing that vision. Goddamn it, haha.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Sure I admit I don't pick chocolate ice cream that oftern among the other flavour (in saying so I do picked chocolate related flavours like Wagon Wheel, Chocolate Cheesecake and Cookie Cream etc) but I don't hate it.

Ten Foot Bunny

Mar 19, 2014
BathorysGraveland2 said:
By Lucifer's lips, Bunny, did you really have to post that picture? The unfortunate implications of the thread title already put in wrong visions into my head, let alone a damn picture of it reinforcing that vision. Goddamn it, haha.
By Báthory's bouncing booby, yes I did! Just call me Twisted Lizzie the Second. ;) Bet the First wouldn't have gone so ballistic if it weren't for chocolate ice cream. Did nobody take THAT into consideration?

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Ten Foot Bunny said:
By Báthory's bouncing booby, yes I did! Just call me Twisted Lizzie the Second. ;) Bet the First wouldn't have gone so ballistic if it weren't for chocolate ice cream. Did nobody take THAT into consideration?
My username is actually after the Swedish black metal band, not the Hungarian dominatrix from the middle ages, so I dunno whose bouncing booby it'd be at this point...

That out of the way, i have no idea who Twisted Lizzie actually is, but I agree with naming you the second of her line based upon the utmost twistedness of the name, and balisticness certainly goes hand in hand with chocolate ice cream, especially if it's served with bananas.

So yes, it is being taken into consideration.

Ten Foot Bunny

Mar 19, 2014
BathorysGraveland2 said:
My username is actually after the Swedish black metal band, not the Hungarian dominatrix from the middle ages, so I dunno whose bouncing booby it'd be at this point...
The thought of... Swedish black metal band booby is... erm...

Oh, forget it. I'm dying of laughter on this end! :D And I can't stop thinking of Hoest from Taake (of whom I'll say no more here). OMG, I'm in tears and I can't even breathe now.

I always wondered about your username though, if it had anything to do with Elizabeth (I call her Lizzie) Báthory. Not only a sexual sadist of the late 16th and early 17th centuries, but also the most prolific female serial killer of all time. It's believed she killed around 650 people over 20 years.

All because of some fucking ice cream. This shit's evil, folks! Ditch the chocolate, NOW!!!

BathorysGraveland2

Feb 9, 2013
Ten Foot Bunny said:
Hahahaha, you actually reminded me of some black metal band that had a fairly large woman in it that posed in her band picture completely topless. All saggy and everything, complete with a dude breathing fire at the front. SO there's some black metal booby. I'll have to look for it somewhere.

But yeah, my username is just a combination of two of my favourite bands, who both heavily influenced and pioneered the viking metal and pagan black metal bands: Bathory from Sweden and Graveland from Poland. I know of the sadist woman from Hungary only through recognition of the band, but I don't know too much about her. As a guy who is sexually submissive, I can kind of see the appeal in her from a dominative/empowered stand point but yeah...

Uhhh, we totally got onto these topics from ice cream. Holy shit, I really should not come onto the internet when I've hit the drink. Really no... haha.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Depends on the supplier. Ben & Jerry's usually overdo it, but Häagen-Dazs are fantastic. You should try their coffee ice cream.

Chocolate's even better with vanilla and strawberry in a banana split. Unless it's white chocolate. I hate those ice cream purists.

On a really hot day, mango's great.

Skatologist

Choke On Your Nazi Cookies
Jan 25, 2014
BanicRhys said:
I love all kinds of chocolate (aside from white chocolate, but that hardly even counts as in the first place), but for some reason I hate chocolate flavoured ice cream. I don't understand what's going on!

Who else has experience in this issue and, more importantly, how does it relate to the perceived persecution of gamers by the gaming "press"?
I am here! I think I may even love chocolate gellato and other chocolate treats, but yogurt and ice cream of the chocolate flavoring, I do not like.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I wouldn't say it's shit, but I don't really like it. Then again, I don't like ice cream in general (unless it's vanilla with some chocolate cake).

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.

I mean... No chocolate icecream is not shit, it's the BEST flavour, except for English Lakes' Thunder and Lightning, that stuff is fucking ambrosia (the food of the gods, not the custard). (it's chocolate and vanilla with caramel and honeycomb pieces mixed in)

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
The Grocery store near my house has this generic brand chocolate marshmallow flavor ice cream that's actually pretty awesome.

I do agree though, I think chocolate and chocolate ice cream are two very different animals.