Poll: Choose your Apocalypse

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Horny Ico said:
I picked the forest one because I like plants.
The forest option gave me an image of Jumanji like forest with man eating, poison spitting, tentacled plants, giant lions and really persistent hunters.
I think I'll take zombies over killer plants any day, at least I know where to shoot them. Besides, my Dad's place is chock full of swords and clubs I could use if I can't find a gun.

Riptide1

Oct 28, 2010
Robots take over... i'm going into computer programing so id get in with a resistance group and spend all of my time in a nice safe heavily guarded base and reprogram the robots one by one.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Huh, only one other guy took the russian invasion?

Personally, I'd go for it because I'd be on their side. And no, Korea is not the one invading, Russia is.

Telumektar

Jul 7, 2010
I was between picking Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion, sticked with the latter one. Though the former one would be more fun, and not necesarily that problematic (rotting corpses? they won't last long) the Alien Invasion would be a lot more interesting.

Seriously?

I decided to write "Oideca ill"... it worked

Janktrio

Oct 25, 2010
Zombie apocalypse all the way! To survive all you need is a gun and working fingers to use said gun. No wait! A flamethrower would be better than a gun. Just imagine going to town and watching zombies burn, now THAT is fun!

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Zombie. I dream of the Zombpocolypse and killing hordes of mindless undead.

"My momma always said I'd be good at something. Who'd've ever thought it'd be killing zombies?"
-Tallahassee of Zombieland

Feylynn

Feb 16, 2010
Nukes if we are going by the Fallout school of radiation. Otherwise take my poll answer back cause real nukes suck.

I think everyone dramatically underestimates zombies. No more internet, game, music, art, stories would undergo a catastrophic restructuring if they survive at all.
The trauma from having to kill your own friends and family one by one? It's inevitable, one bite.

I dare you to beat any resident evil without taking one point of any damage or saving. First point of damage turn off the console it's over.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
Janktrio said:
Zombie apocalypse all the way! To survive all you need is a gun and working fingers to use said gun. No wait! A flamethrower would be better than a gun. Just imagine going to town and watching zombies burn, now THAT is fun!
Disagree about the flamethrower. It may be a pyromaniac's wet dream, but it is highly impractical because it burns (pun?) through it's fuel fast and the fuel for them could be scarce whereas you'd be able to find normal bullets for all types of normal guns just laying around.

Jan 29, 2009
Zombie apocalypse is what we've been training for in video games all these years, plus it will be kinda fun if it's one of those things that you're immune to.

Kumomaru

May 21, 2008
Lesbians can take no more oppression and rise up, taking over the world so they can have sex in the streets. =D

Ok, joke aside, i vote global fire.

Yes, i'm serious. The entire world, on fire. It'd be AWESOME!

BoredDragon

Feb 9, 2011
Robots because you could just go up to them and say "What is the exact number of pi?" and their heads will explode from the calculations.

Or you could just upload Vista to the central computer and let the chaos ensue :D

Haakmed

Oct 29, 2010
Zombies because its a great way to wake up in the morning! the sound of flesh eating zombies knocking at your door moaning about the pepperoni and Braaaaaaaiiiiinnnnssss! pizza they have to deliver for you!

TacticalAssassin1

Elite Member
May 29, 2009
BoredDragon said:
TacticalAssassin1 said:
Zombies all the way. Fucking love those things.
I'm sorry but necrophilia is still illegal :p
Fuck... Yeah just... ignore that... I Am going to run now...

But yeah I'm just waiting for the zombies. It'd be sweet.