Poll: Chubby is cute too.

RustlessPotato

Aug 17, 2009
Of course Chubby can be cute too. But that depends to whom. Personally i don't really like chubby girls, because i didn't really chose what i find attractive :/. People like different things. I do get annoyed when people judge me when I say i'm not into chubby or bigger persons (not saying the OP is doing that ofcourse).

And my captcha was: lardy-dardy !

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
*sigh* I hate this damn wave of tween girls who have the same amount of emotional integrity and character-development of a black hole.

If you're below what the current social media's, nay, generation's consideration of what attractive is, then that's it, end of story. If you're chubbier, your not going to be as attractive as a person who is skinnier. On the same token, if your facial design is undesirable, you can be as skinny or chubby as you want, you're not going to be as attractive as someone with more attractive facial features. People aren't just making this stuff up, attractivness is always a collective mind-set shared at SOME level by everyone. Weight just happens to be one of these issues. I doubt there is many that find obese, heck, even just fat people attractive, and if there are it is a negligible number, and on this site I believe it is just non-existent. Chubby is a grey area, but it's just that, a grey area.

Hot women are hot. Ugly women are ugly. Fat women are fat. Skinny women are skinny. Deal with it.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
slypizza said:
Bradeck said:
This is how it starts. We need to stop making "fat" or "Chubby" or "healthy" the mainstream body image. A overweight person is not "healthy". Find me one reason to justify the term "healthy" when used for a person beyond their normal weight. A 5'6" (Average) woman is considered "unhealthy" at 155 lbs. Now alot of people point to large breasted women and say, oh but she weighs 155 lbs, (The red head on Madmen). Well, each one of her E-F cup cans weighs about 15 lbs. So talking an average woman, with proportional size, 155 is overweight. Find me ONE accredited doctoral review that says it's healthy to be overweight. (Pregnant woman aside, where it is encouraged to "eat for two").

Main point being, stop trying to make fat beautiful. It's unhealthy, you KNOW it's unhealthy, but you're trying to change the perception to fit the lie. Stop eating, and go buy some running shoes. Or join a gym and use the pool. Or a spinning class. Don't sit inside, and attempt to make the case that big is beautiful on the internet, you're not burning fat.

Monique is not attractive, nor is Rosy O, nor is Kristy Alley, Queen Latifah, Val Kilmer, Alec Baldwin, Chastity Bono, or Kevin Smith.

look retard for the most part of why I even posted this topic( which I'm starting to regret) was because I wanted to see other peoples opinions and view points and big is beautiful when I sleep at night I want a partner who wouldn't snap in half if I so much as leaned on her hip too hard you talk about how big isn't beautiful but neither his skinny people I've seen 70d year olds looking like pencils thinking thats the in look I'm truly sick of the media and peoples mind sets on this girls wearing pants up to there vagina, jeans so skinny I could put my arm through it, everyone is beautiful in there own way and as far goes a doctor review? I think doctors know about as much as a history teacher knows about God. being over weight isn't good but being bone skinny is even worse and at least girls who have some meat on them can lift some weight unlike those who can't even hold a empty cardboard box for more then 5 minutes..
There isn't a decided textbook on what is hot and what is ugly. Individuals decide what is attractive and what is not. This generation clearly desires th skinnier, fit, and on the less intelligent side of the scale. If you are so thick-headed that you're throwing around slanders like "retard" at someone for having their own opinion (which I consider far more comprehensible and valid than yours) then I seriously doubt you will find anyone, skinny or "chubby", that will agree with you.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
I most-prefer healthy. That said, I'd take the 10-pound heavier version of a girl over a 10-pound lighter version any day. Girls that look like sticks...just aren't that attractive to me, despite being the type of girl I attract a lot.

Bradeck

Sep 5, 2011
slypizza said:
Bradeck said:
This is how it starts. We need to stop making "fat" or "Chubby" or "healthy" the mainstream body image. A overweight person is not "healthy". Find me one reason to justify the term "healthy" when used for a person beyond their normal weight. A 5'6" (Average) woman is considered "unhealthy" at 155 lbs. Now alot of people point to large breasted women and say, oh but she weighs 155 lbs, (The red head on Madmen). Well, each one of her E-F cup cans weighs about 15 lbs. So talking an average woman, with proportional size, 155 is overweight. Find me ONE accredited doctoral review that says it's healthy to be overweight. (Pregnant woman aside, where it is encouraged to "eat for two").

Main point being, stop trying to make fat beautiful. It's unhealthy, you KNOW it's unhealthy, but you're trying to change the perception to fit the lie. Stop eating, and go buy some running shoes. Or join a gym and use the pool. Or a spinning class. Don't sit inside, and attempt to make the case that big is beautiful on the internet, you're not burning fat.

Monique is not attractive, nor is Rosy O, nor is Kristy Alley, Queen Latifah, Val Kilmer, Alec Baldwin, Chastity Bono, or Kevin Smith.

look retard for the most part of why I even posted this topic( which I'm starting to regret) was because I wanted to see other peoples opinions and view points and big is beautiful when I sleep at night I want a partner who wouldn't snap in half if I so much as leaned on her hip too hard you talk about how big isn't beautiful but neither his skinny people I've seen 70d year olds looking like pencils thinking thats the in look I'm truly sick of the media and peoples mind sets on this girls wearing pants up to there vagina, jeans so skinny I could put my arm through it, everyone is beautiful in there own way and as far goes a doctor review? I think doctors know about as much as a history teacher knows about God. being over weight isn't good but being bone skinny is even worse and at least girls who have some meat on them can lift some weight unlike those who can't even hold a empty cardboard box for more then 5 minutes..
That may have been your intent, to infact say "Skinny is not beautiful to me" but the title of this thread, and many others like it, is "Chubby is cute too". Which I might add, are two completely different arguments. And no where did I say Heroine-sheik is the perfect way to be. I simply said, stop trying to make a unhealthy style acceptable through the use of physical judgement. For the same reason we don't say "smoking is beautiful" or "walking down south bronx with a sign that says BLACKS ARE INFERIOR is beautiful". They are unhealthy lifestyle choices, and do NOT need promotion.

Secondly, don't call me or others retards, it makes you look childish and foolish. Call me dick, asshole, jerk, dbag, a member of the Bush family, Arlen Specter, or shit head. Much easier to malign people of those groups, then an unfortunate mental dysfunction.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Bradeck said:
That may have been your intent, to infact say "Skinny is not beautiful to me" but the title of this thread, and many others like it, is "Chubby is cute too". Which I might add, are two completely different arguments. And no where did I say Heroine-sheik is the perfect way to be. I simply said, stop trying to make a unhealthy style acceptable through the use of physical judgement. For the same reason we don't say "smoking is beautiful" or "walking down south bronx with a sign that says BLACKS ARE INFERIOR is beautiful". They are unhealthy lifestyle choices, and do NOT need promotion.

Secondly, don't call me or others retards, it makes you look childish and foolish. Call me dick, asshole, jerk, dbag, a member of the Bush family, Arlen Specter, or shit head. Much easier to malign people of those groups, then an unfortunate mental dysfunction.
The entire discussion on the R word is another thread entirely and I think we all know he wasn't referring to those with neurological handicaps. He got warned by the mods anyways. I don't think that this thread is about whether it's healthy or not. I believe that was generally understood. However, weight is difficult to lose and accepting yourself for who you are isn't necessarily a bad thing. Lots of things are unhealthy, say for example, being stressed out and depressed because one is fat and won't do anything about it. Honestly, I find smoking to be kind of sexy, too. It's horribly unhealthy and if a loved one did it, I'd want them to stop, so I wouldn't have to watch him/her die of lung cancer. Seeing a hot girl light up in a public square, hair blowing in the wind, and shooting smoke out her nose is pretty dang sexy. I've also made out with a smoker and I liked how it tasted. It's different. A detail. A nuance.

We're not "promoting" anything. Overweight or chubby, I assure you, is not the "mainstream body image." If a girl is fat, it can be kind of a turn on. Give it a shot. All I'm saying anyways. I can't speak for the group.

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
This thread is so staggeringly useless, objectifying and pointless that I can't bring myself to answer. I mean, okay. I do prefer larger women. No doubt. But this is a personal affectation and people understand this. Society has no bearing on it, and it is no business of anyone else's. I won't yell at somebody and say YOU DON'T THINK FAT PEOPLE ARE CUTE, in the same way I wouldn't yell at a woman and say WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE BLACK COCK. ...it's obscene. And; I won't have anyone who is unhappy with their body and then objectify that body. There's a really really misogynistic habit of chubby chasers who "fatten up" their women, like cattle. Makes me CRINGE.

But really, I don't like the mentality "hey, fat chicks are sexy too!" ...women are women. Fucking get off your high horse. Liking different body types doesn't make you a hetero-hipster.

Heimir said:
the ones between normal and chubby
..also I object to the term "normal," I believe the word you're looking for is "average." There is no scientific or mathematical basis for "normal".

Bradeck

Sep 5, 2011
zelda2fanboy said:
Bradeck said:

The entire discussion on the R word is another thread entirely and I think we all know he wasn't referring to those with neurological handicaps. He got warned by the mods anyways. I don't think that this thread is about whether it's healthy or not. I believe that was generally understood. However, weight is difficult to lose and accepting yourself for who you are isn't necessarily a bad thing. Lots of things are unhealthy, say for example, being stressed out and depressed because one is fat and won't do anything about it. Honestly, I find smoking to be kind of sexy, too. It's horribly unhealthy and if a loved one did it, I'd want them to stop, so I wouldn't have to watch him/her die of lung cancer. Seeing a hot girl light up in a public square, hair blowing in the wind, and shooting smoke out her nose is pretty dang sexy. I've also made out with a smoker and I liked how it tasted. It's different. A detail. A nuance.

We're not "promoting" anything. Overweight or chubby, I assure you, is not the "mainstream body image." If a girl is fat, it can be kind of a turn on. Give it a shot. All I'm saying anyways. I can't speak for the group.
Alright, I admit, I was over-bearing and rather general in my response. But I feel partly responsible for the epidemic facing this country with obesity. I used to be really fit, but I sold the "i" for a bitching "a" and now everything is different. It's not my right, nor my responsibility, to tell anyone else how to think, you're right. I just got too angry when people start to make being overweight sound as if it's preferable to the healthier lifestyle. Yes, I'd rather have a cheeseburger, or in this case, a larger pair of breasts, but this salad will help me not have a heart attack later, and a skinnier wife will prevent my child from being out of shape, will extend her life, and will likely result in less money spent on moo-moos when we're both 65+, which is rapidly approaching.

My single opinion, is that we should not glorify being overweight, no matter how slight the implication is. You may think a woman is sexy however you think a woman is sexy. Everyone has different tastes, but for the same reason I refuse to think that Kate Moss is sexy, I refuse to say that Kristy Alley is sexy. I've been called chauvinistic, but I would prefer a moderate woman. 135-155 please. Forgot to mention she's got to be at least 6'1". Daddy likey Sigourny Weaver and Uma Thurman types.

As far as the R thing goes, it wasn't a big deal, more like, "hey dude, watch out, people don't like that stuff." Like I said, you can call me anything you want. I've been called everything from Infidel to asshole, but some words just are worse for everyone. Like the 3 letter word you hear alot on MW3 servers, starting with F. No one looks good when that mud starts flying.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
The whole 'curvy means chubby' thing bugs me. It's not always the same thing. Viewing myself, I'm not in the slightest overweight with a bmi clocking in around 20, but I'd consider myself curvy for sure, having a bit of an hour glass shape. People should be free to like what they want. If a guy doesn't dig skinny chicks, that's fine. If a guy wants his girl to look like a rail, that _should_ be fine too. There are always people who will be attracted no matter what body type you have. Not every man will find a Renaissance-shaped girl attractive, and shouldn't have to either.

A few years ago I was really thin, naturally I might add, and people can really be dicks about it. My sister for one called me Auschwitz whenever I'd stretch or take a sweater off or something. Not cool.

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
First of all, why the heck can't people just say overweight and be done with it? "Chubby" and "Curvy" has lost all original meaning because people keep using them as a substitute for overweight.

OT: It's all down to personal opinion. That's all there is. Personally i think being chubbby is unattractive, but i don't see why i have to be demonized for that. If you even dare voice this personal preference either online or IRL you get labeled as a sexist pro-anorexia idiot.

In short: NO, and i don't see why i have to feel sorry for that. Even the poll option is skewed against me.

SpAc3man

Jul 26, 2009
Chubby is hot. Skinny is over-rated. I love sexy curves and a nice ass I can grab.

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Eamar said:
Oh man, this issue. It's more or less impossible to get a clear idea of what anyone's thinking because we all have totally different ideas of what constitutes "skinny," "fat," "chubby" and just about every other word used to describe human bodyweight ever. Even "healthy."
This. I like chubby.

Though, to some women, it seems to be like they don't want to be called fat so they say, "I'm chubby". No, you're just fat.

To me, the definition of chubby is from...not skinny, to, you might have a bit of a belly but you're not to the 'OMGWHALE' stage.