Poll: Chuck

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
Perhaps one of the most under appreciated shows on television, in my opinion, is Chuck.

Chuck is witty, funny, exiting, and all of those other things that make a TV show great. Unfortunately it looks as though Chuck is doomed for cancellation due to low ratings.

So my question to you my fellow Escapists is, do you watch Chuck?

If you do watch Chuck, why do you watch it? What makes you come back to it each episode?

If you don't watch it, why not?

prettynothings

May 6, 2009
I love Chuck. :3 I like how each episode follows the same sort of plot, it's neat. Also the finale was just.. awesome. I wish he'd embrace the whole "I'm a spy bit", more. :|
Kinda bummed about it being canceled, but there's a 50/50 chance it'll get renewed.

ellimist337

Sep 30, 2008
I watched a few episodes and didn't enjoy them at all. My parents, on the other hand, enjoyed if for quite a while but felt the quality was slipping a bit in the last season. They do still watch it every week, though.

Dragonrabbit

Nov 15, 2008
ellimist337 said:
I watched a few episodes and didn't enjoy them at all. My parents, on the other hand, enjoyed if for quite a while but felt the quality was slipping a bit in the last season. They do still watch it every week, though.
I have to disagree (with your parents) on the second season declining. I think I actually like the second season more so than the first. Be sure to let your parents know my opinion.

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
Chuck is the best show on TV I love it and have watched since it came on. If you haven't seen it go watch it or kill yourself you poor soul.

Xrysthos

Apr 13, 2009
It's a great show, and I've watched all of what has been released so far. Really enjoyable. Even though it'd be sad if the show was cancelled, I feel that it got a worthy finalé and that a major part of it was "completed" during the last few episodes.

And yes, the second season is better than the first.

Chuck isn't the most entertaining show on TV at the moment, but it's entertaining.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I would put in a mean curse word in rhyming with chuck, but I will not.

(Fuck Chuck)