Poll: Clothes

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I hate buying clothes. I wear the same thing everyday. One of two hoodies that I own, jeans, and a t-shirt. I have no time to bother with clothes.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I get clothes once a year, due to me not caring that much as to what I wear.

With exception to pink. Not manly enough for that stuff.

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
I buy a lot of Atticus tops, band t-shirts and skinny jeans, all off the internet. I also love clothes from Topman. I have a demin jacket i've covered with badges and patches and I'm getting a gorgeous leather jacket tomorrow for Christmenos. I wear trilbys and have quite a few pairs of trainers: Vans, Converse, Etnies, Nikes etc. So yeah I love clothes and care quite a lot about my appearance

Scumpernickle

Sep 16, 2009
My clothes come from all over. They just have to be comfortable and something I can wear in public without being laughed at.

wolfy098

May 1, 2009

I hate clothes shopping, I'm shivering just thinking about it, or maybe thats the cold...

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Clothes are cloth. I wear them to keep warm and stay out of jail. That is about all the interaction there is for me.

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
I buy jeans from somewhere cheap. I buy Tshirts at gigs nowadays, occasionally a plain tshirt to wear underneath to keep me warm. Shoes used to be converses or nought but now I have my giant goth-ish boots which are awesome.

So yea, I'm cheap and don't go in for pretty clothes.

Instant K4rma said:
Clothes - A cure for nudity.
You say it like nudity is bad?

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Lots of places.

H&M, topshop, clockwork orange, firetrap, gino, D2, river island. and from M&M Direct magazine.

i love clothes :D

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
Omikron009 said:
I hate buying clothes. I wear the same thing everyday. One of two hoodies that I own, jeans, and a t-shirt. I have no time to bother with clothes.
Hey, we're exactly alike.

I have my special hoodie (it got me through 4 years of my life, hopefully it will get me out of College) I have my jeans, and a crapload of T-shirts.

I'M GOOD TO GO!

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Band shirts and game shirts. my most recent purchase was a gears of war 2 t shirt, and that was around this time last year. I get my jeans from route one cuz I find they're withing my budget.