Poll: consoles

seagreenshoes

Mar 24, 2009
Kriptonite said:
I want to first tell you that console threads do not generally end well. Second neither are versus or religion threads. Also, welcome to the Escapist. Oh, and PC. But I don't play it often as a gaming device.
i've done my reasearch ty and console threads are like kriptonite to the gamer and will try to burn it but with my dry humor random poll. it can be also contour acted with taco bell mwahahahahaha >:D

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
seagreenshoes said:
O.K. First off, the PS3 made by Sony is downgrading itself into oblivion. The Microsoft, who made the XBox 360, refuses to upgrade itself to take advantage of Blue-ray, and the Wii just needs a fresh slate. So why are people still angry at each other, thinking the other one's better? Are they bored? Do they have nothing better to do? I just want to live in a world where people whouldn't care what console you said you had, and just focus their rage at the games they bought, which was the real problem to begin with. :)

P.S
(Please note: if this is to cause a flame war, seagreenshoes is not held responsible for mentioning the word console and/or said poll or post.)
There. I really felt the need to spell-check your post.

As for the topic, I have no opinion, I just like literacy.

Kriptonite

Jul 3, 2009
seagreenshoes said:
Kriptonite said:
I want to first tell you that console threads do not generally end well. Second neither are versus or religion threads. Also, welcome to the Escapist. Oh, and PC. But I don't play it often as a gaming device.
I've done my research thank you and console threads are like kriptonite to the gamer and will try to burn it but with my dry humor random poll. It can be also counter acted with taco bell mwahahahahaha. >:D
Three things.
One, you really need to learn punctuation and how to spell words like thank you out. This is a forum, not an Instant Message, it will not kill you to capitalize the first letter in a sentence or learn to use a period.
Two, there is a reason console threads are frowned upon, they generally tend to incite flame wars. With that being said...

[HEADING=1]FLAME SHIELD[/HEADING]
Third, I take back my welcome. If you are going to deliberately go against what is okay and not okay around here, you do not deserve to be welcomed into such an illustrious society.

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
In the long run?

I'd stick with PC in the long run because it's the only one that will remain consistent.

As much as I love my X-Box 360, I know as soon as Microsoft release the 720 (or whatever their next console will be called) I'll stop playing my 360 and embrace the new generation.

I'm guessing lots of PS3 owners feel the same in the long run, and will upgrade to the PS4 when it comes out.

Manhattan2112

Jul 5, 2009
Okay, no Sony makes incredibly reliable things. My PS2 has never broken down ever. Ever. Since I bought it. That's impressive, considering my SUPER HIGH TECH NEXT GEN 360 broke down after 4 months of use.

Nexus424

Master Of All That Is Frosty
Dec 26, 2008
Well none of these so called "consoles" dispense wonderful tacos so I'm sure you know my answer.

(Still waiting for that addition Microsoft)

matsugawa

Mar 18, 2009
seagreenshoes said:
OK first off the PS3 made by sony is downgrading itself into ablithian.
Okay, I know this is an incredibly petty thing, but the degree of misspelling deserves attention here. It's oblivion. "Ablithian" is not a word. Oblivion is not just a game.

But I do agree that the lack of backward compatibility is a detriment to Sony. Blu-Ray, however, is borderline unremarkable. Even the deepest and longest XBox game only consumed less than 35% of a standard DVD-ROM disc, so an increased storage capacity is really a non-issue.

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
The PC isn't a console for the last effing time.

Gaming platform, clearly, yes, but console, no.

Anyway the PS2 is still the best thing on the market no joke.