Poll: Could you love a vegitarian? or visversa

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Here's my logic. If I fall in love with somebody, odds are I will ultimately seek to marry said individual and live with her. If we live together, odds are we would desire to share meals as a family; after all, it is usually easier to cook up one kind of dish en masse than two entirely different meals. If this special someone was a vegetarian, and myself having a rather carnivorous palette, this would inevitably cause friction. For the sake of a stable household, I would be hard-pressed to pursue such a relationship.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Probably. As long as they realize that I will, from time to time, be required to eat a Steak. The rest of the meats I can probably do without.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Yes but it will not stop me from eating Steak, ribs, beef, ham, human flesh and chicken.
And aslong as she doesn't give me a rant about how I'm wrong because I eat meat.

Bloodastral

Sep 3, 2010
I dated a vegetarian and although she was cool enough to cook me bacon sandwiches we did have a problem going out to restaurants as she would constantly moan about the lack of options for veggies. Alas she wasn't great in bed so had to go!

meowchef

Oct 15, 2009
As long as they weren't overbearing and didn't trying and prevent me from eating what I wanted.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
Being a vegetarian myself, not for moral reasons but taste reasons alone, I find that meat-eaters are just fine. I did once make my then-boyfriend brush his teeth, but that was like seconds after him eating a big portion of meatloaf which kinda grossed me out a bit.

Apart from that I'd say it's no biggie.

Jun 11, 2008
Yes I could but I am making my own food. I find vegetarian food extremely unsatifying and never filling without having insanely monstrous amounts of it eg couscous.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
No.

I could sleep with one though, just for the innuendo. Thought you didn't eat meat...

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Sure I could. She'd have to be tolerant of my dietary choices, though. But I guess that me being the desperate fellow that I am, she probably wouldn't have to respect any other dietary choice than me eating exactly what she tells me so that she won't break up.

Kranay

Jun 9, 2009
Alucard832 said:
No. They would be biased against cooking anything with meat, and then what use would they be?

Also, they tend to be horribly obnoxious about WHY they're vegetarian, and bug the hell out of people with that "meat is murder" bullshit.
That's veganism. Vegetarianism is just not liking meat.

OT: Yes, I don't see why not. Of course, it'd mean two separate meals would have to be cooked, but it's a labor of love, isn't it?

Calico93

Jul 31, 2010
Yeah of course, I wouldnt stop eating meat even if she asked me too but yeah I could.

Chogg Van Helsing

May 27, 2010
Sky1 said:
Yeah well, vegans have some amazing psychic powers, it would be cool i guess.
Yeah, I'm a level 10 Vegan! I don't eat anything that casts a shadow and I can make meat-eaters explode with my mind o_O lol

Nah, I'm a meat-eater lol. I could live with a vegi, so long as they dont try convert me to being one, coz that ain't gonna work! And if they moaned or were really fussy about brushing teeth after I ate meat, I be like 'screw this, move out!' lol

saruman31

Sep 30, 2010
Absolutely, as long as they don`t force there culinary lifestyle into mine. And it will work since relationships don`t last forever anyway.

Lord Kloo

Jun 7, 2010
I don't see why I shouldn't put up with them or why anyone else should have any beef with vegetarians, pardon the pun..

Personally I don't like eating meat around vegetarians it feels uncomfortable and rude so generally as there is a certain vegetarian that I love I avoid eating meat around her.. as soon as she goes however.. the sausages come out and onto the grill...

bloodmonkey

Feb 4, 2009
I'm vegetarian and I might only have a bit of trouble if it were someone like you who can't spell it