Poll: Crysis Nanosuit vs. Iron Man Suit

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Iron man suit because it can fly although I can assume that the nano suit doesn't need some robot arms to put the suit on.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Nanosuit. Sure, Iron Man's armor is sweet and a lot more powerful, but I prefer the Nanosuit simply because it looks cooler. Seriously, I think those soldiers with nanosuits in Crysis look more than a little intimidating, especially with the mask on.

I also much prefer the idea of having a sort of second-skin to wearing a metal can that seperates you from your surroundings, if that makes sense.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Scarim Coral said:
Iron man suit because it can fly although I can assume that the nano suit doesn't need some robot arms to put the suit on.
Oh Iron Man's suits are getting really silly in that regard. His latest model is made up out of tiny nano-machines and can be stored in his bones. Yeah...

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
The Crysis suit has strength, speed, invisiblility and...something else that I forget, right?

Iron Man suit: strength increase, insanely resistant armour, rocket boosters allowing speed AND full flight, and a variety of weapons built in

Iron Man suit wins

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
well iron man can fly and his suit is kinda weaponized ,but with nanosuit youre practically immortal ,running around with a broken leg ,shattered bones like its nothing ,oh and invisibility is nice too.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Nanosuit. I'd give up flying and some uber cannons for super speed and the ability to go invisible.

mercertheblack

Feb 11, 2009
Iron Man does everything Joe Blow in a nanosuit can do, does it better, and can do it drunk. Not to mention, Stark nails any woman he wants, can fight in space, and owns more shit than Halliburton.

Iron Man wins, period. Even aesthetics; the nanosuit looks like a pile of lumpy poo.

Wheatley

Feb 12, 2011
Can we get the evil Iron Man suit from the first movie please? The one that somehow managed to fly despite being built like a fat truck? I'd roll in that.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I've always wanted to fly, so Iron Man suit.

Plus, its just more striking. The nano suit in crysis has never really stood out to me.

DragonBorn96

Jan 17, 2011
Iron Man suit all the way. The Nanosuit's super speed doesn't seem so great when you can break the sound barrier in flight and well...can the Nanosuit resist ordnance and mild sustained small arms fire and still hold enough firepower in its hand to blow whatever is firing at it to kingdom come? I think not.

Dwachak

Sep 27, 2009
Nanosuit for me pls.. Its just more hardcore to me, though that may just be how I perceive it based on my play style :) Also Iron man has it to easy, you have to be a real bad ass to succeed in the nano

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
Tharwen said:
...can the nanosuit resist tank shells?

I think not.
It kind of can. If you look in one of the crysis 2 trailers (not sure which one) I swear he gets shot with a tank shell.

Ot. I would have iron man as I would like to fly and he looks more badass.

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
Ace: Iron-Man, no contest. You can pretty much add nodes to it to act like the Nanosuit...infact, you can make a better version of the Nanosuit with the IronSuit.

Angel: Oh dear, I would say the Nanosuit...it's more compact and can be used for warfare since the production cost in material requires alone would be much cheaper.

Luigi: How about we mix the both?