Poll: Did You Vote For The Escapist?

Spectre39

Oct 6, 2008
I voted just now. At first I couldn't be bothered to but then WoW had a patch to download so I went ahead and voted.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Glefistus said:
I'm not going to be bothered registering, and since I hadnt heard if the webbys before, Im assumming most people havent either, so winning will not help the escapist much
It helps in ways you might not immediately realize. Being able to say we're an award-winning site - especially if we get to say that for two years in a row - sure doesn't hurt, but winning the People's Voice award lets us know that you, our readers, enjoy what we're doing enough to take time out of your day and vote. And that means a lot.

So, thanks to everyone who takes the time to vote. We really do appreciate it.

SuperGoomba64

Dec 12, 2008
Naturally.

I'd love to just say we've already won, but that may jinx it.
So I'll simply imply that we're the best, cheers for modesty!

And yeah, same as most, I wouldn't have voted otherwise...or been aware of it for that matter.

KamachoMcSagget

Mar 22, 2009
those ads for it have been so annoying. I'm not going to create an account just to vote for it, IT STANDS UP EVEN WITHOUT AN AWARD, YO!!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I wasn't going to bother, but I did vote for the Escapist just now, and Kongregate too (for the games award). We're in the lead at the moment, so hopefully we should win :D

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
THEY OFFER BADGES, I HAVE VOTE NAO!
I was going to anyways, but the badge is just an extra incentive.

Aptspire

Mar 13, 2008
I took the time to vote for the Escapist, also for Room 626 (If you've never played it before, but liked 'The scary maze' as well as the 'Kaffee' ads, then I suggest you try it)

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
I don't know how you can not vote for The Escapist. It's the best website ever

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
Indeed I did. At least the Escapist wasn't that pathetic to spam on gamespot's page a lot of puerile curse words.

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
Of course I voted. It might be nice if we would won that award. We may attract new content to the site which would only improve things around here. I hope.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
No, I didn't. I'm not sure why. Probably laziness, lack of genuine identification, and lingering, ill-defined resentment.

Wonder if Dan O'Brien got another award this year...