Poll: Disappointing games

Revolutionary

Pub Club Am Broken
May 30, 2009
Quite recently I was really let down by Two worlds and was left thinking about the times this had happened before. Share your opinion/thoughts.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
No. I try not to get my hopes up for any game that I don't absolutely know is going to be great.

DoctorNick

Oct 31, 2007
Mirrors Edge.

It's not a BAD game, but I sure as fuck shouldn't have bought it on release day.

Also, I had a hard time hating Two Worlds because I only paid $14 for it new, which is about as cheap as new-and-unopened games get. Was it any good? Not really, but I got a lot more than $14 worth of entertainment out of it so I can't really complain.

The Great Zegrool

Jul 29, 2009
Spore.

Holy fuck, that game was hyped up like sex and chocolate mixed together.

It wasn't better than chocolate, lemme tell you.

SonicKoala

The Night Zombie
Sep 8, 2009
No, actually, I haven't. I've played plenty of bad games, but I never thought they were going to be fantastic in the first place, so there was little disappointment.

PinkAngelKitty

Jan 24, 2010
well I wrote a review about it but I recently finished spirit tracks. For the DS, it was a really good game. It just didn't live up to the legend of zelda namesake, like how PH didn't either. :(

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising.

"Wait...where's the mission editor? Where are the fixed wing aircraft? Why an the enemies land a headshot at 500m and not hit a damn thing going full auto at 5m? Why are my allies such fucking dumbasses? When do I get to fly or drive a tank? Why can't I change my loadout prior to a mission?

What the hell?"