Poll: Do we want a Too Human 2

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
Do we want as the gaming community a second Too Human, a redundantly title Too Human 2 or does no one care?

Timmibal

Nov 8, 2010
Is it a story worth telling? The terribad gameplay threw me off before I got anywhere near 'Into' the game.

emion

Feb 3, 2011
HELL NO >o< the first game was the worst games of that year... NO!!! WE don't want a sequel -.-;

Baradiel

Mar 4, 2009
I didnt buy the first one, even though my brother was NEVER off the demo, and I doubt I'd play a second one.

EDIT: Also, Poll failed. Just thought I'd point it out to everyone who doesn't have eyes.

Keith Reedy

Jan 10, 2011
Timmibal said:
Is it a story worth telling? The terribad gameplay threw me off before I got anywhere near 'Into' the game.
Seen Yhatzees review, not near as harsh as normal

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
i'd like to add it to the list of games that didn't fuck us over with a too be continued ending

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Microsoft seems somewhat invested in its exclusives, even when they're shit. And since it's planned to be part of a trilogy (god forbid), there's a lot of money being thrown around by a lot of big subsidiaries.

General opinion of the first one was poor - myself, I consider it the worst entertainment product ever developed, ever - but if Microsoft isn't siphoning off the cash flow for it, well, it must have at least a sliver of faith in its quality... maybe.

Dirty Hipsters

This is how we praise the sun!
Legacy
Feb 7, 2011
Country
'Merica
The first was a retched excuse for a game. There is no salvaging such a terrible EVERYTHING, and the franchise should be laid to rest.

emion

Feb 3, 2011
HAHA yahtzee is going to punch you in the stomach for reminding him of this game XD

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I was under the impression that most people hated that game. Can't see why anybody would want a sequel.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
I liked the game. I thought it had a number of redeeming features with one or two flaws which most people couldn't get past.

I didn't mind the death thing because I picked a class that heals and can remove poison (The only class that can) I also got use to the weird fighting controls. They actually weren't too bad if you were lazy and got use to them.

But although I want it to happen, and a couple of people that I know want it to happen, the gaming community in general does not.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
StBishop said:
But although I want it to happen, and a couple of people that I know want it to happen, the gaming community in general does not.
The gaming community in general are a bunch of cynical, negative pricks. Ironic statement I know, but most of the people who will bash this game will only bash it because others do. Not because they played it and didn't like it.

I myself saw something in it. It had a pretty interesting if nerdy story line going, the art direction was beautiful and it was a nice change of pace from the samey regurgitated middle earth, modern battlefield and space settings we are so, so mired in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xH4V-LALwac#t=231s

Anyhow, I know a lot of people complained about waiting through the long reanimation cinematic so many times. I completed the entire game without dying and have the save data to prove it. (Deaths were tracked) I couldn't help but feel considering there was no other penalty for dying people were complaining too much. A game like demon's souls would have restarted the level if you died, Too Human was pretty forgiving.

For that matter, the game play wasn't bad. It was just different. It reminded me of old arcade games that only used two joysticks with like a bomb button. And that's what it was, really.

Andy of Comix Inc said:
General opinion of the first one was poor - myself, I consider it the worst entertainment product ever developed, ever - but if Microsoft isn't siphoning off the cash flow for it, well, it must have at least a sliver of faith in its quality... maybe.
You clearly need more exposure to crap if you consider this the worst entertainment product -ever. This sounds like an idea born of the cauldren of hate that is the internet. But I do commend your avatar sir, Noel is adorable so I have to consent that you do have some taste.

Sejs Cube

Jun 16, 2008
Want?

Not really, no.

First one left me kind of underwhelmed. Not even sure I'd bother to pick up a sequel. I mean the game had an interesting idea, it's just the execution that was lacking. Sorely.

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
Nope, I'm still mad that I payed 60 dollars for an unfinished unpolished and frankly poorly designed game. No chance of a purchase out of me.

colourblind

Feb 2, 2011
I loved the story but the game play made me think my thumbs were retarded.I wanted to love the game but only played it for two hours so rather a sequel I want my two hours back.

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
hyperdrachen said:
Nope, I'm still mad that I payed 60 dollars for an unfinished unpolished and frankly poorly designed game. No chance of a purchase out of me.
I payed ten. it could always have affected my opinion of it.

I payed 60 dollars for king of fighters XII and before that for UT2003. I still feel burned by both. Though to be honest, UT 2004 came with a 20 dollar cash back if you bought 2003, which was just a half-finished cash grab. That was kinda nice.

Trolldor

Jan 20, 2011
I played it, I paid for it.

I completed it once for each class.

It's got a clunky ass control scheme, yes, but not so clunky it caused me any difficulty past the first thirty minutes.

I would have liked to see sequels because I would have liked to see them improve on the title.