Poll: do you eat fries, or burger first?

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I don't eat fast food anymore...but last time I did some 5+ years ago I'd eat them together. One or two fries with small bites of burger....then use the leftover fries to clean up the slop left behind.

Spygon

May 16, 2009
Fries first because i want the aftertaste of the burger in my mouth so i can enjoy it longer.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
Burger, then fries. Everything I eat I normally eat in a strict, linear fashion :S

Xrysthos

Apr 13, 2009
I always eat the fries first. Burger > Fries. Only savages and kids eat their dessert first. Though I sometimes wish I could, so I could start with a tiny piece of cake, and then go on with the meaty goodness that is dinner without having to worry about saving room for anything!

Anyways, fries/side dishes first. Always.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I always eat the fries first.

I'm usually really hungry at the start of a meal and if i eat the burger first then i might risk not bothering to eat the entire meal which i paid MONEY for. So i eat the fries first 'cuz it's somehow easier to force down the last piece of burger if i'm too full... I don't usually eat out 'cuz i can't moderate my portions then, but you can bet i'm gonna eat everything if i'm first spending money on food that others have touched!

Serenegoose

Faerie girl in hiding
Mar 17, 2009
I always eat my meals in order of preference, from worst to best. The fries are the throwaway bit so they get eaten first. Then the burger. I do this because I argue that I'm going to have a taste in my mouth at the end of the meal and I'd rather the taste of the nicest part of the meal lingers, rather than the mediocre part - but I think it's an excuse I've concocted because I have a lot of silly eating habits/issues.

Bakaferret

Jun 18, 2009
Burger first, always. I don't mind taking fries home and reheating them, but for some reason I hate reheating meat. If I eat the fries first, I will NEVER finish the burger. But then again, I am a small 5'2" 120# girl. So yes, I don't eat too much.

Spy Killer

Feb 4, 2010
HAA! your all stupid, you put the fries ON THE BURGER AS IT WAS THEY WHERE MEANT TO BE EATEN.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Burger is usually wrapped up, were as the fries come in some open card thing, so the burger will stay warmer longer than the fries.

So, I eat the chips first.

Saying that, I can't remember the last time I ate fast food ... probably about 2/3 years ago.

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
For fast food, definitely the burger because the fries are usually too salty. For anywhere else it depends on the fries (crunchiness, size, taste, ect). If they taste good I eat them first and then grab some more fries.