Poll: Do you fit the gamer stereotype?

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
I'm a girl so it's a no straight off the bat!

And I don't fit the girl gamer stereotype either so it's alllll gooooood!

Emphraim

Mar 27, 2009
Fat?Not really, slightly overweight though. Depressed? Don't think so. Loser? Depends on your definition of loser. I have some friends but it's true that I almost never go outside.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
I'm a little overweight but not fat. i play a few sports, LOVE swimming, im socially compitent, and I'm very smart.

Although i do play videogames a good amount, its not enough for me to fit the steriotype.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I'm a bit of a stereotype. I'm not fat, I'm not depressed, but I am a loser. However, Beck made being a loser cool so I take that title with pride.

Jak009

Jul 25, 2009
Im average built, sorta good looking, socially awkward, shaggy long hair and nerd glasses.
So, kind of.

EDIT: And of course, loser, if that wasnt implyed by "socially awkward". Kinda like being a loser, actually. No worries, and you can be as cynic and sarcastic as you want, you wont lose your social status.

sunpop

Oct 23, 2008
I'm slightly fat but not depressed to go as far as saying looser well it's all a point of view because everyone has at least one person who thinks there a looser that's just how life is. But it's all how you view things people say I'm a looser for being a gamer I say there a looser for spending all there time stoned off there ass eating Cheetos the only difference I have done what they think is cool and am speaking from experience.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
yes, i use the majority of my money on games and cigarettes, i read allot of game related news and i enjoy talking about it, i have a skinny over body because i rarely eat and a gigantic ass and thighs because i sit down all day and i find other people to be stupid.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
Jak009 said:
EDIT: And of course, loser, if that wasnt implyed by "socially awkward". Kinda like being a loser, actually. No worries, and you can be as cynic and sarcastic as you want, you wont lose your social status.
sorry, I couldn't think of the word but that's how the 'study' put it

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
I was underweight half a year ago, but now I'm normal weight. Also, I take care of my appearance, so like AmrasCalmacil said, I'm "easy on the eyes". There have been a lot of girls who have said that I look cute or just look really good.

Also, I'm not depressed. My life has been a 180 degree rollercoaster to Shitland, but I'm a very optimistic person.

Also, about the "not getting part", in my age, I don't think that's such a huge problem.

[small]I'm not anti-social, but I'm not the MOST social person out there. About averagely social.[/small]

Troublesome Lagomorph

The Deadliest Bunny
May 26, 2009
I have no real social life with non-gamers, but I'm thin and happier than most non-gamer people I know. It kinda applies, but not completely.

Akai Shizuku

Jul 24, 2009
I used to not fit the stereotype at all, but lately I'm sinking more and more into it. I need help.

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Kinda, I'm 5 kg overweight and I'm a pessimist.

But I'm also very well built, I can easily make 50kg reps and I love martial arts. I'm also very good at school and there are few people equal to me when it comes to IT in my family or at school.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Fat? No. Deppressed? Deppression is just your brain producing the wrong chemicals. Loser? Sure, I would be but somehow I always manage to amuse other people by doing something randomly funny/cool.