Poll: Do you hate Apple, but still own an Apple product?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I hate Apple. I have an HP computer and an MP3-player, thank you very much. My phone is a Sony Ericsson by the way.

So i hate them and i don't own a single Apple product. (I like apples though)

Nfritzappa

Apr 1, 2010
I don't hate apple. i just hate all the stereotypes associated with apple users.
They're just f-ing computers, give it a rest its not a f-ing religion. Shut up and just be glad you have the chance to even own a computer.

(I own a mac)

monkyvirus

Jan 3, 2009
I hate Apple they are just so obnoxious, they're like innocent smoothies: insidious.

In my house there is a Mac a macbook and I have an iPod however my dad but all of this stuff cause he loves Apple. Personally I find I have less trouble with PCs though I understand macs appeal and in terms of the iPod and the iPhone they have undoubtedly cornered the market. However, good products does not subtract from the fact they are just an iritating, smug company. Ever been in an Apple store? How smug are those places? AND did you know Dell is actually a more environmentally friendly company despite all of Apple's "innovation"?

SadakoMoose

Elite Member
Jun 10, 2009
I despise Macs, but I own an iPod touch that I got as a Christmas gift.
It's a nice product but I get tired of not being able to completely shut off the shuffle function. I hate it when I move my hands too fast and end up accidentally going to a random song. Of course there's also matter of the Foxcon scandal.

HaraDaya

Nov 9, 2009
I'm like most people in this thread. I hate Apple but I own an iPod. It's a good MP3 player, but I too, as soon as it dies, will get something else so I can be free of everything that comes with owning an Apple product. In my defense my iPod was a birthday present I hadn't wished for, but came to like.

crobulator

Dec 27, 2009
AkJay said:
I hate apple. I own a Zune, and my PC has Windows 7. Feels good, man.
sigh i would say this but the zune has not been released down under yet oh how i envy peopel who have a zune i am however running windows 7 ultimate i think if it was a person i would marry it :D

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I don't hate Apple, I just dislike majority of their stuff besides the iPod, which I own.

FallenJellyDoughnut

Jun 28, 2009
I don't hate them, I just dislike them because if something breaks, you have to replace the ENTIRE computer, not just the part thats broken, that and they don't play games.

Downfall89

Aug 26, 2009
The Maddest March Hare said:
I hate Apple because I own an Apple product. The iPod's disgustingly poor sound quality and gimmicky, shiny exterior contrast so badly that I am actually offended by it's existence in my home. I now own and use my Sony Walkman, and it is fantastic.

As I said earlier in another thread about Apple, if they got their act together and produced something that has real quality in it's supposed specific area, such as music quality for the iPod, rather than focusing on gimmicks and apps to hide their abysmal lack of actual it, I would love Apple. They have great style, and look much better than everything on the market, and the interfaces are always appealing and simple to use. But that doesn't cover up for the major flaws.
This. Ninja'd.

Thunderhorse94 said:
I don't hate Apple, I just dislike majority of their stuff besides the iPod, which I own.
Like Macs? =D

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Simalacrum said:
I don't hate Apple, and I'm typing this on a MacBook.
Pretty much this.
I have an iPod, and I like Apple, never had to call up for customer service or anything, so that's a bonus.
But all I want is a copy of XP so I can blend the two companies into one :D

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
NOpe. I found better value working with Sony, Dell, Motorola, and simply going without an E-reader. I don't necessarily hate Apple though, just disappointed that they're squandering all their talent by riding on simply marketing better than the next guy.

SinisterGehe

May 19, 2009
I hate apple for few things,
a) Price, it is too much, the quality of their products aren't that great that I would spend 200+? on them.
b) I had become fashion product, not product of use. It is just plain fashion. Let see I needed new computer for my music studio/equipment, I build my own PC version that I can customize anyway I want, 850?, I buy MAC from my local reseller, (take note that computers were almost equally good) 1600?, Hmm... I Wonder what I'm going to buy with my poor student support....
c) It not that amazing that what can be done with it can be done with PC and vice versa.
d) I like PC, it flaws and bugs can be fixed easy, my fan breaks, I go and buy new one. I dont need to ship the computer to local repair shop for it.

Motti

Jan 26, 2009
I dislike apple because most of their products and programs are either terrible or have been built with a distinct lack of logic but I own a macbook (because we got them from our school) and an ipod (because I can't be bothered to take the files out of my itunes playlist and into a format where I can put in on a walkman/zune/whatever).

Forgetitnow344

Jan 8, 2010
I didn't dislike Apple until the iPad. It's like they think we're stupid or something.

*looks at iPad popularity*

Well I'll be damned...