Poll: Do you know how to use a broom?

Zukhramm

Jul 9, 2008
I thought I did my the asking of this question makes me question if there's some secret to using them that I am unaware of.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
I would like to know the reason why 4(so far) don't know how to use a broom,yet know how to use the internet and vote on polls o_o

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
as in mode of transportation or as a cleaning utensil?
I can use it to clean a floor but flying it is still a bit hard for me.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Alright, there's something suspicious about this thread, so cough it up, why'd ya make it?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
My mother or sister tell me to sweep an area. Okay, I do so and this always happens:

"No, you did it wrong, do it again."
"No, you did it wrong, just let me do it."

Einstein's definition of insanity, people.

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
Yes, because I was at the Bundeswehr (german army) and had to sweep hallways for 3 months before they dumped me to an office job.
Practical experience, yay.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
aprilmarie said:
haha so how many topics are we going to have a conversation through? And I'm a very strong woman. I just need a man who is as strong as I am as well. Or another woman.
Heh... 'a pity, then, that I am not such a man...'

But wouldn't the woman need to be strong too?
That was exactly the point. I go for girls and guys. S'ok, the guy I have a thing for isn't either....most of the time. But its nice sometimes to have a guy who can easily switch back and forth between the two.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
J03bot said:
As a weapon, a flying aid, or a cleaning tool?

Kinda, no, and yes, respectively.
this, except i have made some modifications to mine so that it is a much more effective weapon, yet still is able to sweep up 98% of all dirt!

Jamash

Top Todger
Jun 25, 2008
Yes, it's pretty easy to use a broom, but to sweep up efficiently and with the minimum of mess is an acquired skill.

I learnt how to sweep up properly working as a labourer and in fact, sweeping up after a day's building work and leaving the customer's house spotless after tearing down ceilings and walls was the most satisfying part of the job.

Twilight.falls

Jun 7, 2010
Are there people who don't know what a broom is? Or how to use it for that matter?

I like sweeping. I sweep for fun.