Poll: do you love... yourself?

FabiotheTurtle

Dec 17, 2010
Dude here.

I'm happy with myself, and what I can do/have done, but occasionally reality hits and I realise I am quite pathetic, but that's about it. Although, that may just be me being... what's the word? That word how people say you're awesome or something and you're like "Yeah, but not really." I dunno.

Also, I LOVE PIE!!

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
I think I'm awesome. Male. 27. I sometimes wish I was different, more "normal". Seems easier. I'm a bit anti-social. But I'm happy. Most of the time.

Neko Pounce

WARGARBLE
Nov 15, 2010
I hate myself with a burning passion, For a large number of reasons.
1. I've got dispraxia, Leading to low self-esstem
2. I never felt comfortable as a guy.
3. I tell myself that I need to fix what goes on around me, but i'm totally powerless.
4. People... People just agrovate the shit outta me.

Also, I'm gay, and I spent 2 years of my life denying it.

My spelling is bad, thanks to the Dispraxia that i've already mentioned.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Male, 25, well educated, employed, etc.

I'm not a loser, I'm just not a very nice person (at times). And when I try to balance it at a cosmic scale, I find myself being more asshole than nice.
And it bothers me. Sometimes, it bothers me a whole lot more than I would like it to. Sometimes, shit comes back to me, and I feel "You know, I should feel bad. I deserve this", even though I probably (on a causality-level) do not.

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
I'm okay. I haven't killed anyone, or even hurt anyone. I don't steal, I don't litter, and I'm not cruel to pets.

Then again, I'm not perfect - I'm arrogant. I'm cynical. I'm sort-of-lazy. And although I'm tolerant in my words, I'm not very tolerant in my thoughts (I pretend to cherish all cultures equally, but in actual fact I think some cultural practices are worthless and should be abolished). I also don't put any effort into maintaining friendships - I just let people gradually drift away from me. I'm also unreliable.

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009
I LOVE PIE!!!... PINKY PIE!!!

In all seriousness, I don't think I'm too special. Just because I try not to blind my self with arrogance, But sometimes I'll think or do something cool and think "Hot Damn I'm awesome"

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Self image is a daily battle with me. I beat myself up a lot (emotionally) about stupid stuff and then try to justify my worse attributes, like being lazy, hating exercise and being incapable of making friends since high school for instance.

Its gotten better in the last few years, it helped out heaps to get out of my parents houses and talk with other fine individuals like yourself here.

I'm a girl by the way,

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Yeah, I'm pretty cool guy. I even don't afraid of anything! I could do with loosing some weight though. And by some, I mean half a metric tonne, you fat *****!

00slash00

Dec 29, 2009
i was born a man and identify as a womin, but will likely never have enough money to transition. as a result, im kind of miserable but spend a lot of energy trying to ignore it. in addition (or maybe as a result) i tend to be overly emotional and constantly doubt both myself and my own self worth

Angry_squirrel

Mar 26, 2011
I'm male (17), yes and no.
I hate how I am incapable of coping with stuff. I'm insecure and depressed, but I don't actually hate myself, I more hate the world around me.

DoctorFrankenStein

Jul 4, 2011
I like myself well enough. I'm not perpetually depressed or anything. My normal state is a thoughtful neutral that looks like brooding to anyone who doesn't know me.
I only love myself when I'm with Spirit. Being alone sends my head into bad corners that are hard to emerge from sometimes. My partner makes me whole. And even though we disagree on a lot of things; he feels the same way about me. <3

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Male and I love myself...though I'm a realist and understand that I'm not perfect by any means. This is not really something I ever think about...however, I do not strive to do things differently, and I have no real regrets in life. I defend my life choices because I agree with them, not to be argumentative or lazy. Things like this tell me that I'm happy with who I am as a person in addition to how I treat others around me with respect even when I don't get it in return.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
i, as a person, am an ass. im a total, egotistical twat.
i find that to be a good quality.
if you revel in all your victories, a single loss cant take away from it.
or, i blow your stupid head off. (read that in the Scout from TF2s voice)
but seriously, you probably would hate playing against me at anything im good at.
i'm banned from playing monopoly because i win at rolling the die.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
I wouldn't have bought the wallet from Pulp Fiction if I thought any less of myself than its inscription. Guy, BTW.