Poll: Do you often use public transport?

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
In my town, public transportation is one of the best in the world and I'm not saying that because of some patriotic reason or anything like that.
You get much quicker and better to your destination when you use a bus or a tram. The downside is that it's a pain to go anywhere with the car. We had trams before cars were really mass produced and became important. The streets in the city are more designed for public transport than cars.
Sometimes it can take a half an hour or more to look for a parking lot and the streets in and around center of the city are very convoluted. Although you know where your destination is and it's not far, it's complicated to reach it.

So yeah, I've been using them my whole life pretty much everyday, like most people here. Of course cars are still being used a lot but having a yearly subscription for public transport is quite useful here.

thylasos

Aug 12, 2009
Almost every day.

I'm learning to drive purely so I can, as well as the fact it'll help with certain job applications, but I won't be able to afford a car for... a while. Years, probably. But I'm not hugely interested in owning one.

Gerishnakov

Jun 15, 2010
I used to drive. I miss driving.

My journey to work takes 1 hour and 10 mins because I no longer have, or can afford, a car. If I could still drive my journey would be half an hour at most.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I haven't used public transport in years. Public transport kinda sucks in my county which can make a 10 mile trip take close to 2 hours.

DTH1337

Feb 27, 2012
I rarely use buses to get from one place to another, as I usually walk.

On a number of occasions, I use my town's tram service to get to certain places.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
As much as possible. If I can get somewhere fairly easily with public transport, it's my #1 option.